Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Socketing Rod Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Socketing Rod Pack

Duration: 12/2 - 12/3 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S383
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S53

Description: Available for only a short period of time, select Socketing Rod packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Socket Rod Pack I - Socketing Rod x1, Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x2
    Price: 185 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

too bad not on higher servers seems like your losing money buy not putting on all servers

Comment

well..well..well.. didnt see blue/green irish/pan in sylph atol after exchange.... nice! more fool if still try to get it in that map. all is a white

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
        Duration: 12/2 - 12/3 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
        • R2Games: S1 - S383
        • Armor Games: S1 - S6
        • Kabam: S1 - S53

Description: Available for only a short period of time, select Socketing Rod packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Isn't it better in March 2013 Promotion of Rods, when the pack was 5 rods with 149 balens only (many ppls buy this pack)? .... I just imagine is there any people want to buy it .. coz cost is same in Item Shop ..

Comment

lolz, i wouldn't buy even a single one of this crappy promo xD xD xD

Comment

rofl, you sell for 185 something that is 175? (luck stone is worthless). You can always amaze me with these "promotions"
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
              rofl, you sell for 185 something that is 175? (luck stone is worthless). You can always amaze me with these "promotions"
              Socket rod is 185

Comment

can u guys think another way to rip us off.. u can get lucky stone from guild free wth ... put like that guy said 5 for 149 and u will sell alot not one from the same price.. pull ur head from ur arses and dont think only how to make money think to the player how to make him happy...*sigh*

Comment

bring back the 5 socket rod pack sale... that was one of the "non-greedy" sales that was actually a "sale"

Seems like R2's definition of "sale" means... "make it as pricey as possible and pretend it's a sale when it's not"

No one wants level 8 luck stones... you can easily get that from Guild Shop, and no one buys that either, everyone goes straight for level 9 luck stones.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    bring back the 5 socket rod pack sale... that was one of the "non-greedy" sales that was actually a "sale"

Seems like R2's definition of "sale" means... "make it as pricey as possible and pretend it's a sale when it's not"

No one wants level 8 luck stones... you can easily get that from Guild Shop, and no one buys that either, everyone goes straight for level 9 luck stones.
                    too right mate..

Comment

It's becoming quite sad the last few days. What kind of moron would offer this and say it's a sale (and I don't usually resort to namecalling but I just can't put it any other way).
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Are r2 kidding me?
                        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Guild Blessing is much Better (if only Lucky)

Comment

I've seen this pack before but I was expecting for a better one.
                            And the funny thing is, the most people that complains about it... will end to buy it lol..
                            Name: Flames
                            Server: [S324] Hidden Grove
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 74
                            Battle Rating: 123k

Comment

the march promo was 5 rods and 5 skeleton keys for 145 balens , now is even better lol
                              Last edited by lostkamikaze; 12-02-2013, 05:04 AM. Reason: cuz i can O_O

Comment

Working...
                              X