No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Socketing Rod Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it me or those "offers" are getting lamer and lamer?

Comment

Iris Exchange is suck, i exchanged 20 at same time and opened in bulk but all white suck system, and about socket rods from 45 days i didnt got socket rod from guild blessing, really suck

Comment

come on r2, you need to put on a better sale than this....

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLanCrupuk View Post
          well..well..well.. didnt see blue/green irish/pan in sylph atol after exchange.... nice! more fool if still try to get it in that map. all is a white
          i got green so keep tryng
          ♥♥♥Love you♥♥♥

Comment

Don't expect 5-pack on 'old' servers. It wont be here. I bet my own socks on it.

Comment

i hate that you cant get a green/blue sylph or maybe only with money......you could make that sylph seal to make a higher sylph.....

Comment

not bad ata ll

Comment

to be honest i dont know about the 5 rod for 145 or what ever sale that happened in the past, im kind of new here ^^

if the event would have been like 100-125balen for a rod and x2 lvl9 luckstones i think it would have been a 'sale'

anyways the game is rigged, with 70-90% sucess on enchants i normaly fail 50% LOL

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz balen balen balen.......????????????????????always

Comment

Originally posted by Numbsouls View Post
                      to be honest i dont know about the 5 rod for 145 or what ever sale that happened in the past, im kind of new here ^^

if the event would have been like 100-125balen for a rod and x2 lvl9 luckstones i think it would have been a 'sale'

anyways the game is rigged, with 70-90% sucess on enchants i normaly fail 50% LOL
                      no my friend , as many above said , luck stones any level as bonus is not bonus !
                      on my char the luck stones sit in bulks of 40 to 80 from lvl 2 to lvl 8 because 9 i have only 20 .

.... i wold have welcomed a 5 rod OFFER for 450 balens at 90 balens 1 . that is a deal !
                      name: bibi
                      guild: HonorGuard

Comment

money game ahahaahha

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLanCrupuk View Post
                          well..well..well.. didnt see blue/green irish/pan in sylph atol after exchange.... nice! more fool if still try to get it in that map. all is a white
                          don't you dare complain if you haven't done it over 65 times..i did,and only get white sylphs..complaining doesn't change anything

Comment

PURE RIP-OFF PROMOTION...all i can say...

Comment

Say, how about fixing the lag. Maybe a promotion, no lag x1, socketing rod x1, and one level 8 luck stone.

Comment

I have 22 rods, I got each and every of it for free(Guild Blessing). I pretty sure I shall get 2-3 more rods next week It will be enough to punch all 70lvl pieces(in 2 month I will get those pieces, to earlier). 80pve will take almost forever, and I pretty sure until I start to think about it I shall catch enough free rods. Do you I going to buy any rod?

Comment

Working...
                                X