• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haaa
    soper

Comment

Originally posted by XLOU... View Post
      i hate that you cant get a green/blue sylph or maybe only with money......you could make that sylph seal to make a higher sylph.....
      Originally posted by JoeLanCrupuk View Post
      well..well..well.. didnt see blue/green irish/pan in sylph atol after exchange.... nice! more fool if still try to get it in that map. all is a white
      Got 2 green pans...the last 2 days....
      FinalHC
      Kabam - S39/S6
      (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

This is my current Sylph Count:

No Blue yet tho...

Farm more my friend, Farm more.

Comment

Originally posted by InFlamesPT View Post
          I've seen this pack before but I was expecting for a better one.
          And the funny thing is, the most people that complains about it... will end to buy it lol..
          Well if you dont like it then just buy your socketing rod by it self....

Things like this are a little extra great for some one who is already looking to buy the rod any ways. So instead of just the rod (sold same price) you get a lvl 8 luck stone. sense most people will be buying multiple rods for new gear that is likely not maxed out on enchant those extra and free bonus luck stones would be a huge help. 2x rods for 3 bits of gear 1x for 1 7 rods total gives you 7 extra lvl 8 stones or 3x 9s 1x 8 for enchanting your new gear. Is it a mind bogglinly good deal nope and it isnt meant to be

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

No Blue yet tho...

Real question is why are you not synthing up those gems? Not doing the math but you got a few 7s maybe a couple 8s worth there.

Comment

why do this years event suck so bad. Last years events where so much better. r2 needs to tighten up on there events. something that is worth our wild please. u want people to spend money on ****. FYI

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                Real question is why are you not synthing up those gems? Not doing the math but you got a few 7s maybe a couple 8s worth there.
                I am a non-casher, don't even have lv.6 gem transposer yet (tho I could buy them now with bound balens)

And it cost quite a bit amount of Gold to Convert the Gems.

Plus, I am waiting to see if they'll have another Gem event.
                The one from like 3+ month ago where you get bonuses for synthizing lv.5, lv.6, and lv.7 gems.

Comment

Fix lag before asking for more money.

Comment

I got a blue from it

Comment

No Blue yet tho...

nice botting, how did u achieve the afk farm? mouse recorder? or a flash bot? let me know^^interested loll

Comment

hahahahahaha

Comment

ii never buy this junk only good stuff ^^

Comment

bring back the 5 socket rod pack sale... that was one of the "non-greedy" sales that was actually a "sale"

Seems like R2's definition of "sale" means... "make it as pricey as possible and pretend it's a sale when it's not"

No one wants level 8 luck stones... you can easily get that from Guild Shop, and no one buys that either, everyone goes straight for level 9 luck stones.
                            Strongly agree.

Comment

any player who has a decent set have already at leats 100 lvl 10 luck stones, this scam is really crappy, and they think some imbecile wil fall in the trap
                              The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

where's the sale.........

Comment

Working...
                                X