No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Socketing Rod Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whata **** is this for Promation worst offer ever.

Have like 70+ Socks rods its the only thing man get frome Guild bless them has like remove the Crypt keys.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by WillyNilly View Post
      Say, how about fixing the lag. Maybe a promotion, no lag x1, socketing rod x1, and one level 8 luck stone.
      i agree

Comment

Are you kidding me?

Comment

*** is this?
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLanCrupuk View Post
            well..well..well.. didnt see blue/green irish/pan in sylph atol after exchange.... nice! more fool if still try to get it in that map. all is a white
            I have 3 greens and 3 greens in my inventory that disagree with you.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

OMG, I missed this sale event, so disappointed, what can I do? Oh that's right, I'll just buy it in the shop for the same exact price! Phew!

BTW, everyone knows level 8 'luck' stones fail the most, so throwing this scam in so unwary people get stung even worse. Only thing to do with those level 8's is to convert to a level 9, which you can get free fairly easily in guild altar or VIP wheel, and they where throwing those level 9 luck stones out like $2 who.res in those ovens!

Comment

Where is the socketing rod promo pack for new server???

Comment

Originally posted by R23252509 View Post
                  don't you dare complain if you haven't done it over 65 times..i did,and only get white sylphs..complaining doesn't change anything
                  im lucky with iris,get blue after 3 exchanges,green after 5,but pan is diffrent story-50 exchanges,only whytes

Comment

Working...
                  X