Leave a comment:

• WillyNilly
    replied
    Fix lag before asking for more money.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
    Real question is why are you not synthing up those gems? Not doing the math but you got a few 7s maybe a couple 8s worth there.
    I am a non-casher, don't even have lv.6 gem transposer yet (tho I could buy them now with bound balens)

And it cost quite a bit amount of Gold to Convert the Gems.

Plus, I am waiting to see if they'll have another Gem event.
    The one from like 3+ month ago where you get bonuses for synthizing lv.5, lv.6, and lv.7 gems.

Leave a comment:

• R27340045
    replied
    why do this years event suck so bad. Last years events where so much better. r2 needs to tighten up on there events. something that is worth our wild please. u want people to spend money on ****. FYI

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    This is my current Sylph Count:

No Blue yet tho...

Farm more my friend, Farm more.
    Real question is why are you not synthing up those gems? Not doing the math but you got a few 7s maybe a couple 8s worth there.

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    Originally posted by InFlamesPT View Post
    I've seen this pack before but I was expecting for a better one.
    And the funny thing is, the most people that complains about it... will end to buy it lol..
    Well if you dont like it then just buy your socketing rod by it self....

Things like this are a little extra great for some one who is already looking to buy the rod any ways. So instead of just the rod (sold same price) you get a lvl 8 luck stone. sense most people will be buying multiple rods for new gear that is likely not maxed out on enchant those extra and free bonus luck stones would be a huge help. 2x rods for 3 bits of gear 1x for 1 7 rods total gives you 7 extra lvl 8 stones or 3x 9s 1x 8 for enchanting your new gear. Is it a mind bogglinly good deal nope and it isnt meant to be

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    This is my current Sylph Count:

No Blue yet tho...

Farm more my friend, Farm more.

Leave a comment:

• FinalHC
    replied
    Originally posted by XLOU... View Post
    i hate that you cant get a green/blue sylph or maybe only with money......you could make that sylph seal to make a higher sylph.....
    Originally posted by JoeLanCrupuk View Post
    well..well..well.. didnt see blue/green irish/pan in sylph atol after exchange.... nice! more fool if still try to get it in that map. all is a white
    Got 2 green pans...the last 2 days....

Leave a comment:

• sw33t-_-striker
    replied
    haaa
    soper

Leave a comment:

• FeyFre
    replied
    I have 22 rods, I got each and every of it for free(Guild Blessing). I pretty sure I shall get 2-3 more rods next week It will be enough to punch all 70lvl pieces(in 2 month I will get those pieces, to earlier). 80pve will take almost forever, and I pretty sure until I start to think about it I shall catch enough free rods. Do you I going to buy any rod?

Leave a comment:

• WillyNilly
    replied
    Say, how about fixing the lag. Maybe a promotion, no lag x1, socketing rod x1, and one level 8 luck stone.

Leave a comment:

• Kazuma9188
    replied
    PURE RIP-OFF PROMOTION...all i can say...

Leave a comment:

• R23252509
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeLanCrupuk View Post
    well..well..well.. didnt see blue/green irish/pan in sylph atol after exchange.... nice! more fool if still try to get it in that map. all is a white
    don't you dare complain if you haven't done it over 65 times..i did,and only get white sylphs..complaining doesn't change anything

Leave a comment:

• iulianis
    replied
    money game ahahaahha

Leave a comment:

• sandelu
    replied
    Originally posted by Numbsouls View Post
    to be honest i dont know about the 5 rod for 145 or what ever sale that happened in the past, im kind of new here ^^

if the event would have been like 100-125balen for a rod and x2 lvl9 luckstones i think it would have been a 'sale'

anyways the game is rigged, with 70-90% sucess on enchants i normaly fail 50% LOL
    no my friend , as many above said , luck stones any level as bonus is not bonus !
    on my char the luck stones sit in bulks of 40 to 80 from lvl 2 to lvl 8 because 9 i have only 20 .

.... i wold have welcomed a 5 rod OFFER for 450 balens at 90 balens 1 . that is a deal !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X