Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Runestone Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you've got to be kidding me? i already have 541 i got from "TANK TRIALS" that i can't use cause you put a lvl cap on the runes, speaking of which what the heck happened to getting the first 3 free? BRUTE BLOOD AND HEAL. THE MORE THE PROMOTIONS SUCK THE LESS MONEY I WILL DROP IN THIS DYING GAME.

Comment

Its no use

Comment

Originally posted by Numbsouls View Post
        **** deal... get 2x that from daily tank... ***?

let us buy runes!!! amnesia, chaos, etc!
        Guys - tanks is FREE, save ur cash

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
          Guys - tanks is FREE, save ur cash
          can you read and use ur brain before u post random shiet?

from tanks we can only get blood and heal runstones (yeh with like 0.5% LOL) cant get chaos, amnesia, rage etc

Comment

Yes worst **** happens man get 120-240 runestones frome TOK Nm

No need to buy runestones so long man not can be ablet to get the yellow rune packs.
            I played like 1.5 year now, and have refresh for like 100.000 balens totalty happens i spend 10.000 balens in row in refresh market but still never see Rune packs.

So totalty wortless spend mony for Runestones when man only can lvl basice runes like Brutality, Blood, HP, i have got Gurdian but its not like them need as must exp like Mire or Chaso.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Is this a joke ???? Primo, make it possible to get runes...then, give us a better deal than that !!! And please, at least, get the spelling (promotoin) right !!!!

Comment

Please put clothes in market would be so more affordable

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  It seems they didn't fired the dude that takes care of the promotions yet, just when you think it can't possible be worse BANG !
                  they did not fire that guy because he /she think like the greedy bosses here...
                  The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Again and again every offer is more and more offending to players, why you stinky fckrs don't sell learning runes for 349 balens, why is rune event when we can do something with this event only with balens, name it balen event then, not rune event. this game is really 1 of the worst I played by now regarding direct decisions from developers. And every promotion here on forum, you don't have any 1 positive comment. Do you understand at the end what it causes to you?
                    I know that here are some people who are short minded and buy your offerS no matter how stupid and greedy they are, but if you could give creation of offers to someone not that greedy, he or she could do it more reasonable and then we would spend balens for such offers.
                    Until you give offers as this one and other like this, I will keep my balens and money in my pocket. And I vill play this game as there is no offers and even possibility to spend money.
                    Thank you by now for your stupidity.

Comment

This sale event made me LOL, it can't be really, surely R2 are trolling us.

Comment

runestones for No runes servers? ah!

what's the use of this?
                        Bombing dryad is a sport... stop running away!" L63 s369 Elixir

Comment

promotoin? o.0

Comment

Bettre sold all the runes into Hot Shop and people be ablet to buy them Sell like Rage, Chaso, Mire for like 3k balens echo.

is 1k more that into Market but the market runes coste like 250.000 balens for see a yellow rune pack.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

i have not seen a good promotion like the pumpkins since ive started playing. i cant get the runestones and neither can my level 76+ brother can't and he has been playing for over a year and only has brutality... this is so dumb.... plus im running 3 profiles and having no luck.

Comment

last couple promos been a slap if the face lol we need something to sink are teeth into lol mwahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X