Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Fate Stone Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Promotion] Fate Stone Pack

    Servers:
    R2: S1-S383
    Kabam: S1-S53
    Armor: S1-S6

    Duration: 12/3 – 12/4 23:59

    Contains:

    Fate Stone Pack I

    Fate Stone x10
    Price: 198 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

    Fate Stone Pack I

    Fate Stone x100
    Price: 1788 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

  • #2
    Sure, I'm just buying it uncontrollable, for such a divine rewards, 50 stones for 10 sepulcrums (seem like berries from goat ***)
    Last edited by Artow; 12-03-2013, 05:43 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      any1 now the xmass event

      Comment


      • #4
        balenor getting more stronger

        Comment


        • #5
          it's strategy from R2 to get more more n more benefit. . .

          Comment


          • #6
            the game is no more for free/average cashiers

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
              the game is no more for free/average cashiers
              Was never.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

              Comment


              • #8
                It never was, but I can assure u, this kind of pack is only for the heavy cashers, so you're not alone...
                Only 1 percent will buy this, rest can't afford it.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+


                ^ Manly purple!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Cant afford it or dont want to afford it?

                  2 Different things. There are people who simply refuse to pay money for something which is clearly not worth it

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                    Cant afford it or dont want to afford it?

                    2 Different things. There are people who simply refuse to pay money for something which is clearly not worth it
                    Gold Rush coming soon u get fades tones from there ! funny how its called gold rush bud the gold is totaly bad deal to exchange for ur amethyst smart ppl will ignore the gold and go for the mount first then whips or fade stones ( will take u over a year bud u will max brutality edge for free!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lmao my money is useless on this kind of event! 10pcs only for 198balesn then 100pcs thats only for rich casher or retired people playing this game i able to get spin on wheel ion easy way everyday to get 10pcs if am just lucky be ptient players

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by sniper1105 View Post
                        lmao my money is useless on this kind of event! 10pcs only for 198balesn then 100pcs thats only for rich casher or retired people playing this game i able to get spin on wheel ion easy way everyday to get 10pcs if am just lucky be ptient players
                        My edge is lvl 4 now from the great event last month and make some callculations --->> to max my fade its 115k balens so yeah

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                          Gold Rush coming soon u get fades tones from there ! funny how its called gold rush bud the gold is totaly bad deal to exchange for ur amethyst smart ppl will ignore the gold and go for the mount first then whips or fade stones ( will take u over a year bud u will max brutality edge for free!!
                          You dont have idea what you are talking about do you ?Exchanging crystals for fate stones yeah 5 stones that will help u max it for 2-3years

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            When will we have access to higher than level 20 fate plz ??

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Fix the lag and then I might donate again.
                              Bet this post disappears in minutes like my other 4 lag comments.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X