X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by HaiLanYu View Post
    Sooo many complaints about op archers. I'm no fan of them - double crit hits are deadly, hp and pdef build or not.
    I lag on the butt end of the top ten in world boss, as a mage. Though, having archers re-done would be nice. They're tankier than tanks, and devastate in the arena.
    u got that right Yuuka , i already post about it http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....325#post224325 their rage consumption was too low , same as warrior that ground slash skill , too high damage and low rage consumption

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    go to setting and change ur avatar picture

Leave a comment:

• HaiLanYu
    replied
    Originally posted by R2132570 View Post
    i think also fix problem for world boss because it good only for Archer ...
    Sooo many complaints about op archers. I'm no fan of them - double crit hits are deadly, hp and pdef build or not.
    I lag on the butt end of the top ten in world boss, as a mage. Though, having archers re-done would be nice. They're tankier than tanks, and devastate in the arena.

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    yea , 7/10 top 10 always archer (free user) , and our server mage/warrior (heavy cash user) hardly get 1st-3rd place

Leave a comment:

• manilabogzkie
    replied
    this is why we play the game..not to wait for other day to play again..thats why i play this game..not be boring after the attempt or the limit exceed.

Leave a comment:

• Kiaxxa
    replied
    Okay quick question for anyone willing to answer, how in the hell do I update my picture? >.<

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    too much ... u are ... a ... greedy ... greedy guy

Leave a comment:

• evuulleili
    replied
    hope its earlier than that.. lol..

Leave a comment:

• manilabogzkie
    replied
    remove the limitation attempt for duel,hall of heroes,bounty quest,,,also remove stamina consumption,,make it unlimited to make the game more fun..not to limit the exciment of the game then wait for other day to revive and play again..

Leave a comment:

• R2132570
    replied
    i think also fix problem for world boss because it good only for Archer ...

Leave a comment:

• HaiLanYu
    replied
    :3 I can wish, can't I? xD But, having everyone able to get arena gear so easily would kill the fun of it. My lorekeeper set is no longer setting me out from others >.< such a drag.

It'll last two to three hours, according to the post, Kiaxxa Just in time for reset.

Leave a comment:

• Kiaxxa
    replied
    I hope this doesn't last too long. >.<

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    double arena wont do it , too easy farm on insignia and theres a hardcore player ... make them so OP

Leave a comment:

• HaiLanYu
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    I can say that making a change for the arena times is on the list of updates we are wanting to do in the immediate future.
    Sounds like a win to me Or double arena per day.

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    I can say that making a change for the arena times is on the list of updates we are wanting to do in the immediate future.
    i hope the arena time is earlier for east time , its 4am here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X