X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menaechmus
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jazz- View Post
    Well who ever it was that says that they've seen me with a lvl 6 gem set must have stolen the gems because I dont have em. But seriously, since gems cant be traded the gems cost way too much to synt them up to lvl 6. And could some 1 please tell me what I'm supposed to do with Patk gems as a mage?
    you can store them and combine till you get the lvl 6 gem for the event ^^

Leave a comment:

• -Jazz-
    replied
    Originally posted by Smarticus View Post
    i said as much earlier but even someone else said they had seen ure lvl 6 gem set lmao ... its like i have to agree with you because then i look like i know more gotta love the human condition (inc me)
    Well who ever it was that says that they've seen me with a lvl 6 gem set must have stolen the gems because I dont have em. But seriously, since gems cant be traded the gems cost way too much to synt them up to lvl 6. And could some 1 please tell me what I'm supposed to do with Patk gems as a mage?

Leave a comment:

• IronSights
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    We're aware of the issues with the PvP not giving its rage bonus. Hadn't heard about the lorekeeper issue, so we'll look into that too, see if they are related. As soon as I have more information as to when we'll have it fixed I'll let you all know.
    Phoenix Armor set bonus is also not working, not getting the 10 rage after each atk, didn't pay for archers pack to lose the set bonuses plz fix as soon as possible

Leave a comment:

• Airamody
    replied
    The 30 point Rage from Level 35 Gear Set is GONE! Maint did this and I am really upset!

Leave a comment:

• HaiLanYu
    replied
    Originally posted by rickangel View Post
    go watch grass grows Yuuka!!
    o.o that would require going outside... are you mad!? D:< there's no game outside.

Leave a comment:

• Smarticus
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jazz- View Post
    I use the set for the extra 10 rage per atk. And I wish my gems were lvl 6. even 1 of them
    i said as much earlier but even someone else said they had seen ure lvl 6 gem set lmao ... its like i have to agree with you because then i look like i know more gotta love the human condition (inc me)

Leave a comment:

• -Jazz-
    replied
    Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
    in S1 , a mage named Jazzara use Lorekeeper set , floor 70+ in catacomb
    but all his gem lvl6 i think
    I use the set for the extra 10 rage per atk. And I wish my gems were lvl 6. even 1 of them

Leave a comment:

• Menaechmus
    replied
    We're aware of the issues with the PvP not giving its rage bonus. Hadn't heard about the lorekeeper issue, so we'll look into that too, see if they are related. As soon as I have more information as to when we'll have it fixed I'll let you all know.
    Thnx for the Info we can now rage in peace

Leave a comment:

• GLoom_
    replied
    Bug Fixes: [LIST][*]Decreased game loading time.
    loading time seems to have gotten worse for me T_T

Leave a comment:

• rickangel
    replied
    go watch grass grows Yuuka!!

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HaiLanYu
    replied
    D: My lorekeeper set isn't working either.

Leave a comment:

• bdforsale
    replied
    Market, Homestead, Guild war !!!!

Leave a comment:

• JimmyHumuHumu
    replied
    Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
    Ok.. Jimmy. I will use small words and type slow.... No One was Complaining.. ( oops to big of a word.. ) Um.. No one was.. whining? Simply asking who else it happened to. Now seriously, Silly Troll. Go back to your cave let the nice people use forums for answer and such =)
    you. were. complaining. Just like im complaining when asking what happened to class balance and what were they thinking about when they made archers, you were complaining about lost set bonuses. Just like you say that class that dominate pretty much every aspect of the game is not imbalanced, i say its ok to have set bonuses gone. Is that too hard to understand?

Now stop complaining already, learn to live without set bonuses or go play some other game. You complainer.

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousX
    replied
    Originally posted by Smarticus View Post
    lmao i wanna be in the playground with you lot
    Haha. Bleh. I am done. =) Before Storm or Erwin get the blocking mood.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X