• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 09/04/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Bug Fixes:
    • Decreased game loading time.
    • Added guide arrow in tutorial.
    • Optimized Facebook like quest. (Facebook like button will appear at level 20 now.)
    • Removed the Chinese in World Boss battle.
    • The description of Archer’s skill “Acumen”. Corrected description is: Receive an extra 5 rage after each crit.
    • Now Astral level up announcement can be correctly displayed. (Missed a R before)

Also, please be aware that this will be the normal weekly maintenance time in the future.

Post-Maintenance Update - We are aware of the rage issue with certain gear sets that arose after the server maintenance. We aim to have a fix for this within the next 24 hours. More updates on this issue will be given in this thread.

• R23265617
    replied
    time check for the maintenance pls

Leave a comment:

• gageryo
    replied
    i can not move fast to level 30 how is it....?

Leave a comment:

• paulokazuma
    replied
    aa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Leave a comment:

• R23171453
    replied
    the is so nice...

Leave a comment:

• R23002552
    replied
    still no new gmt server, i'm so sad

Leave a comment:

• Akademiks
    replied
    Thanks for fixing the "Rage" bug.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyHumuHumu
    replied
    Originally posted by jockeychan View Post
    Is it just me, or the initial 30 rage from the arena set ain't applying?
    i believe its just you

Leave a comment:

• milkmoff0911
    replied
    Awesome Thanks I just have on question to ask...

WHY CANT MAGES PICK UP ANYTHING?????

ITS DUMB BECAUSE I NEED STRENGTH? CMON ALL GAMES CAN PICK UP ITEMS YOUR MAKING THIS HARD ON MAGES PLEASE FIX? I DONATED BY GETTING DIAMONDS.. THANKS Game Master.

Leave a comment:

• R22662092
    replied
    do we done here?

Leave a comment:

• IzzySpark
    replied
    Cool , it's cool maintenance for bug fix

Leave a comment:

• R23002552
    replied
    need new gmt server pls, ty

Leave a comment:

• ariaandkia
    replied
    It should be noted that almost all rage items are not working correctly. Specifically not working: Level 35 set from arena (no starting 30 points). Level 20/30 sets (no extra rage gain per attack).(Not sure if it differs from player to player)

Also, text is now underlined which is kind of confusing with certain letters like i vs j and L vs l and I .
    Last edited by ariaandkia; 09-04-2012, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Francois501
    replied
    Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
    The first revive is free. But the 2nd revive costs Balen. And it gives a warning. Huge bar across your screen asking for verification. The Cost is 25 Balens each time.
    Yeah I know that but I accidentally click the second time but there was no warning

Leave a comment:

• TURBOSTAR
    replied
    Yeap not having the rage bonus was fine I have two pvp peices and two pve lorekeeper pieces. Surprising my arena rank is 65 and under player strength i'm 21st. My critical in stats and points next to all the stats is 930. My mdef is twice as much as my pdef 4109. One day isn't going to disrupt anything. I'm constantly trying my best with my guildmaster to earn insigna. If you work hard you can get the skills you need. My time zone is central standard time zone so basically arena time is 3pm to 4pm which is perfect for me. I'm not complaining. I understand its hard to accomodate the time for everybody. So many different servers with different time zones. Just like anything they will fix it so just be patient. Its a new game so bugs will happen. Its common.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X