Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 12/18 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S134 Merging with S326 Seriously how fair is that

Comment

S134 and s326.....please!!!!! No word to say...-,-
      *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
      lvl 61
      Class:Archer
      Guild:Valor
      Battle rating:40k.
      Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
      Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Cencel the merge please saying -"Gorn" -S326 .....writing BloodyMark...
        *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
        lvl 61
        Class:Archer
        Guild:Valor
        Battle rating:40k.
        Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
        Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Originally posted by despicablecs View Post
          Well on s388 there are guys who spent thousand to but they got around 80-85k br how they do they feel now merging with peps with 120k br all they spent is nothing they are same as free player for that guys who come from old servers they spent to be top 1 just to get owned by R2 this is a joke allready and i wont be a joke for R2 guys they just show us how important we are ............. And how they care about players ......................... So there are 10000000000000 games none is forced to stay here and throw money , coz it is what it is a money throw better give them to fundations who are helping around peps who need insted to R2
          So you only spent thousands to be nr1? That's pretty sad. I'm glad new cashers get their behind kicked from old players. Makes my day.

Comment

meh , merge until s370, not s371...sigh

Anyway gratz for the old servers that got merged, I know you needed it desperatly

Comment

saan aku papasok na server ndi gagana ang iba plss help me i love this game somebody help me??

Comment

answer admins. why merge old servers with new ones?

Comment

Well im glad to i didnt spend xD anyway im a light casher and now i quit and half server from S388 quit so i dont care anymore u can merge us with chinese servers with 200k br its fine by me im out of wartune and i wont spend not even 1 usd anymore good luck with your merges xD

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Release S403 to S500 servers now please. We need more servers.
                    Please don't say this ..they may actually do it

Kabam servers are in need of a merge still!
                    FinalHC
                    Kabam - S39/S6
                    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                      holy hell are you serious

Isle of Darlan (S194), Royal Basin (S204), Featherstorm (S209), Shbadowvale (S218), Stormholder (S223), Cross Chasm (S230), and Hammermill (S237) will be merging together.

we are the servers in the bold and you putting us with THEM
                      nothing to complaint here we s227 with s86 lolx. its even better.
                      900m top exp against 600m top exp. Its fun~.

Comment

why not merging our server ?
                        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Should merger 227 with S50 better. i want malleus ^_^>

Comment

... As much as I was hoping for a merge... really? merging 2x 300+ with us? They will be fodder, it's just sad really..

Comment

I am from S163 and whilst I am pleased we were looked for a server merge and being granted one I want to say this is not good merger all round. We will still have problems making teams for L70 mpds with the shortage of mages around who can do it plus its also unfair on the people of S338 and S344 in terms of rankings etc. It would have been better and fairer for all if R2 had picked servers that were launched around similar time frames to merge with. Only good things I can say about it are yes more actives around and those under L70 will have more people around to make teams up for arena, mpd, spire and tok etc and oh gb will be against guilds that are active instead of dead and empty guilds.
                              [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
                              [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

When will S100 get merg loool
                                Character - Taggen
                                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                                Class - Archer
                                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                                X