No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 12/18 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mist Ridge (S163), Bloodstone (S166), Mossrune Hall (S169), Forest Keep (S338), and Fiery Divide (S344) will be merging together................. we r going to marge with 1 yr old server .. our highest player BR is 85k and we marge with a server they have all high br like 120k, 100k, 90k, so we all ***** and leave this game for ever .... agoin to join another nice game ... no any more in R2 its worst .. u make us die..

Comment

Originally posted by Havoc8234 View Post
      A group of us on Server 27 have decided not to recharge balens till we get a server merge. There just aren't enough players to make it worth the money. If you feel the same about your server, join us.
      That's a great idea will have to present it to my guild... I say my guild since it is the only active guild on the server lol!! GRRRRR not really that funny

Comment

Felwind (S347), Twilight Glade (S350), and Mirror Hill (S365) will be merging together.

Yay s365 players become fodder!! They already leaving in droves.....s365 needed no merge .

Comment

Wow! we just had a merge on S343. now another so soon..... Not cool! Loose out on another friday GB!
          Karma lvl 80 Knight 330k BR
          s 343 Chasm of Horrors
          Guild Gemini

Comment

has anyone noticed that r2 didnt translate text on guild battle skills ?

Comment

When are you going to merge S189 (Ironshore) with other servers out there? We're tried of playing with and being plundered by the same players. Need to know and meet other players. And, to have a chance to duel and plunder "new" players.

Comment

S373 need merge fast as possible. That server is getting boring and feels bit like ghost server.

Comment

im on s163 an im rather upset that r2 don't think bout there payin customers yes we needed a merge but mergin s163 s166 an s169 with s338 an s344 is completely unfair when will u work out the difference in player strenghths there players wont rank in wb they lose out big time an I bet over half of them wont play this game again I think u need to think in future bout server merges

Comment

Originally posted by reiko502 View Post
                    S134 Merging with S326 Seriously how fair is that
                    That's pretty fair.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Can't wait until we finish GB eh? I suppose I should've expected that considering it's r2games.
                      Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

Originally posted by despicablecs View Post
                        If u guys are busy taking our money and cant make proper merges dont make them at all it take some hours only and dont have to be very smart to know that ................ Lets see guys this server are old this are new lets merge new servers with new server and old with old .............. Who made this merge was either drunk either not very smart ................ Some players here have spend money even is a game u take money from there wallets and they didnt aggre to be merged with guys like that or they would build on an old server we struggle to make teams to make dungeons and all to rise Battle Ratting and all ................ And now u merge us with peps with 100-120k br when our server have hew mounths only and we just struggle to make lvl 60 set legendary when we belived now we start to improve u ruin our game ................... I want a refund and u can take your char and your items

Well said bro.... R2 is like noombs to me now.. they kill us .. all they just need money .. whey want more money from us.. they want us to again start with new server from beginning and we all spend money for that.... this is v bad ... dont worry R2 we all leaving this game ... and never going to come in R2 or wartune .... thank you R2 .. what a nice x-mass gift u give us...

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                          That's pretty fair.
                          thats not pretty Fair R2 Bcz we all gone leave this game .... thank you v much.

Comment

Yeah tell me about it! We get 8 other servers.... Who was the genius that came up with this? I started this game late & already behind the curve on BR & everything. There is no way its right or fair. 134 needs a merge but not with so many & for sure NOT high BR players!!! We got enough of them messing up the last 2 wb we got (thanks r2 for that screw up also). Hello lag... good bye wartune for many
                            Last edited by BeccasGuy; 12-11-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
                              i dont believe there will ever be a server merge for server 1...thats more of a test server....its why server 1 usually has patches and everything else before everyone else
                              who cares if we be test server or not? who cares if we remain a test server or not? some of us will actually be happy if we dont be 1 so we dont have to suffer all the bug and experiment and made mistake with all the new feature. beside I cant see whats the issue? who said we cant be a test server after a merger?

at this rate there wont be anyone there in to s1 to even test with. we barely have enough people to get stuff done everyday. its a dead server already.
                              Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Originally posted by R23611613 View Post
                                im on s163 an im rather upset that r2 don't think bout there payin customers yes we needed a merge but mergin s163 s166 an s169 with s338 an s344 is completely unfair when will u work out the difference in player strenghths there players wont rank in wb they lose out big time an I bet over half of them wont play this game again I think u need to think in future bout server merges
                                R2 knows what they are doing. They must have enough info to know that those on 338 and 344 will spend enough to keep up with 163. The biggest gap will come from 70 set players on the earlier servers.

Comment

Working...
                                X