[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/13 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R234103850 View Post
    I am from Pakistan. And usually, in Pakistan, the time that suits us to play wartune is about 00:00 Server time to 5:00 Server time daily. During all this time there is no battle at all, We cannot play in the battlefields. Additionally, Server usually remains shut down during this time. So My question is "For which country the game is created to play?" if not for Pakistan, then tell us and if it is for the whole world, then battles etc. should be during the mentioned time. That is all.

server time depends on which server u are playing on.. there are diff ones to suit people worldwide.. perhaps try a sever a little closer to your timezone

Comment

Originally posted by zosiama136 View Post
      3. Color decor: Make this to open with bound balens, daru or gold etc.. anything possible, if not, just let us sell @50k per piece. )
      Why you simply can't delete it and do not bother their heads ? Here is considerably simpler things, as they give rewards only for some players (I means VIP tokens as rewards for complete duel, campaings or multi player dungeons)

Comment

Originally posted by DarkDeziress View Post
        server time depends on which server u are playing on.. there are diff ones to suit people worldwide.. perhaps try a sever a little closer to your timezone
        Nope not a real solution, why not letting us have BGs open during the night on all servers? What harm could it do? Limit is 2 bgs with rewards and 3k honors, no matter if BG is open all the time, it would just make it easy for people.
        Also can leave 3 WB or even put 4 WB and limit ppl to join 2. Also all other events, give us more time, and limit attempts.

ANd make stupid arena 15 attempts finally and double rewards.

Tyvm

Comment

Originally posted by Ellissandra View Post
          I'm tired of having to spend balens just to get in top 15 of world boss, make mages do more damage or at least do close to same damage as the knights/archers. Their crits are insane and we are stuck with ****** rage costs on almost all of our damage skills.
          SHUT UP!Mages rule the pvp so they have to suck in pve
          Server: Kabam 17
          Player name: Dwarf
          Player level: 80
          Player class: Knight
          Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
          Battle rating: 615k
          Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

hope will end soon this mentenance ...
            :cool: " i m Georgee " :cool:

[S397] Undead Ruins

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Typo errors.
              its always type errors and weekly MT's are meant for checking that the game is working fine and checking the issues reported by us

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                Would be nice if it fixed any of the multitude of bugs the latest patch added. I know I am a dreamer.
                Ahhh!!! *daydreams of bug free/lagfree game time* please dear Santa...oh let it be :P
                People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

Originally posted by DancingKimChick View Post
                  Ahhh!!! *daydreams of bug free/lagfree game time* please dear Santa...oh let it be :P Quote Originally Posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                  Would be nice if it fixed any of the multitude of bugs the latest patch added. I know I am a dreamer.
                  keep dreaming alice , one day we may wake up in wonderland
                  Zombies Ate My Pizza

Server:s1~Wastelands-Since Day 1
                  Name:Insomniac
                  Militia:
                  ChaosinDisguiseRank#1-Founder
                  LvL:117
                  BR:1735K
                  Class:Grenaider
                  Wings:Chaos A+14
                  Main Gun:Assassin-II R11PVP Death Ray-II R10PVE
                  Sub Gun:Gold Flash R11PVP/E

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                    How dare I? Easy. And its not stupid.

Its not my fault that your pc is such a trash! Buy new one and enjoy of game.
                    u call my laptop trash? LOL not my fault that main internet resources is in other state that making my net connection slow u pos.
                    ur face and mouth is more trash the way u talk. TYVM

Comment

keep smile
                      APE CELOP GAN

Comment

at 394 no 1 at WB are mages so it not because class unbalance but your toons are sux...
                        Originally posted by Ellissandra View Post
                        I'm tired of having to spend balens just to get in top 15 of world boss, make mages do more damage or at least do close to same damage as the knights/archers. Their crits are insane and we are stuck with ****** rage costs on almost all of our damage skills.

Comment

I hope that this maintenance they gonna fix the blackscreen bug after announcing WB last hit, pika. I sometimes need to refresh everytime it happens. And after 5 days, server merge before Class Wars, ouch!
                          WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

Originally posted by charas87 View Post
                            Nope not a real solution, why not letting us have BGs open during the night on all servers? What harm could it do? Limit is 2 bgs with rewards and 3k honors, no matter if BG is open all the time, it would just make it easy for people.
                            Also can leave 3 WB or even put 4 WB and limit ppl to join 2. Also all other events, give us more time, and limit attempts.

ANd make stupid arena 15 attempts finally and double rewards.

Tyvm
                            What server are you playing? If you create an account on oceanic servers the gap between timezones is little. Server time is only 2 or 3 hours in front of your current time. I'm also playing with a gap of 2 hours and it's not a tragedy. They cannot create a server for each country ^^
                            Last edited by Alpdruck7; 12-13-2013, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aruva7777 View Post
                              at 394 no 1 at WB are mages so it not because class unbalance but your toons are sux...
                              In my server everyday do inspiration mage or archer, and unbalance do balens, not class

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                The Devs live in China. My guess is they do all the maintenance at a time that suits them.

ROFLMAO ..... or they pick one time and thats it....just b/c it coincidentally is the BEST time possible for east coast, well .... I love it!!!!
                                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                                X