Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/13 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to log out when maintance going.. and now have loading problem at 46%. the + button no effect
    how to fix that?

Comment

This week, I'm on a college. I will go home next week later. i check in later
      nama: Acher
      S62
      lvl:63
      Guild:BloodKing

Comment

jewel hunt attempts did not reset at 3 am as said in the description.. nobody got any free attempts for the new day!

Comment

what time tomorow end event stinky socks?

Comment

I had astro patk 1500/2800
            type pristine force
            maintenance time disappeared I combine them to raise patk me lvl 7 I demand compensation
            for I have lost a lot of money

Comment

I can see your not a knight LMAO I will bet mages to a lot more damage to wb then a knight dose. BTW knights do not have crit. However I would love to see a wining for each class list and not just the over all list

Comment

now i'm stuck @ 73% total progress and 94% progress bar...it suck

Comment

till what time maintence wartune?

Comment

Wish they would fix bugs not just update themes. Spend money have time limits on the money you spend and they waste your time = money never again will i put my money into this game

Comment

Working...
                    X