Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 09/05/2012 Wartune Emergency Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well not sure whats going on anymore. Anyone know how to delete a game account from this game?
    Last edited by R2261068; 09-05-2012, 04:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
      i love it if its bounty quest , hate it (esp if i get high score when loading)
      You should have seen the high scores back in alpha testing. You had a looooooooot of time to rack up those points.

Did I mention I hate that mouse?
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Storm thank u for the lovely game and response to bugs in time. But i request you to kindly send the Legends of Balenor prizes.

http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...-Edena-Village

Comment

• good job guys, now new gmt server pls

Comment

• Why is the extra room on THe VOid dungeon gone.... Before emergency maintenance it was there after maintenance we cant find it anymore

Comment

• yes i agree

Comment

• so are we still down, i can not log into roaring wastelands?

Comment

• It is 1:45 my time and i have not been able to log onto game???? So whats up with it?

Comment

• BioBob
                    I was playing on sever S1 when the shut down occurred, so I started another character on S7. Now I can't get to server S1

Comment

• hope a new gmt server open

Comment

• la bla.,,.,.,.

Comment

• SIr Storm! when you will update about the Trade of items and etc..??? WE badly need that trading system for more excitement! thanks
                          ARCHER FROM EDENA VILLAGE

Comment

Working...
                          X