Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Bug] Arena and Battleground not working. (US Servers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kabam Server US West 25- Darktemptres...
    Truthfully, the compensation is hopefully 210 insignia at the freaking least... and that's the low end of what we can get.. 30 losses in Arena, and 2 losses in BattleGrounds. though that doesnt issue the Cross Server Points and Honor we lose out on.. and double honor scroll do not cover what we lost on that. Maybe you should add a warrior's mark. and please do give me that **** about "we give you the option to recover what you lost" that takes signets(which you dont give out enough to cover squat) or it takes balens, in which we would have to pay for because lets face it you guys dont give enough bound balens to cover squat either. :|

Comment

in my server i wait 10 min. to kill one person in guild battle all time lag and lag and lag and lag and all time need refresh =)Click image for larger version

Name:	angel.png
Views:	3
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	1679185
      Name:Ereshkigal
      Class:Archer
      Level:65
      Server:246
      Br:85.000

Comment

s384 Spireglade server, got into BG but could not do anything! Except run around.
        Last edited by NoEyedDeer; 12-27-2013, 11:26 PM.
        I know who you are!

Comment

It was really frustrating. Got attacked twice and could not select a shot. But I could not get the guardians to attack me.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by NoEyedDeer; 12-27-2013, 11:28 PM.
          I know who you are!

Comment

The speed limit is nothing new i tought u are aware of it oO.

Comment

The issue should be fixed now. If you guys have any additional problems please let us know.
              The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
              Please think twice about your posts!
              [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

I have the same problem on the R2 servers (even on european servers) you can sometimes click search and it will work fine, but randomly it will say "Speed limit reached" when yoyou try it another time and you have to wait for the text to go off the screen before it works again

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Aphrodite View Post
                  Devs are aware of the issue they will handle this , compensation will be send to all players who have any issue with Battle Ground and Cross Server Arena. Please be patient untill this get resolved.
                  When will this compensation be made to all of those affected by the loss of BG and Arenas? We're almost a week after, and look at that nothing was sent out.

Comment

Working...
                  X