[Activity] Christmas Day - Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R238856505 View Post
    I can refresh it all day long, its not gonna show up, no one on server has access to this event, its not an issue that only i experience.
    I know, but I had to ask. It's been relayed, they are looking into it. I'm afraid I cannot give you an ETA on an answer or fix.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I hope in future all whips event and sc will be unlimited I can hope but i know probably twice per year they will be or once :P

Anyway thx

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
        I hope in future all whips event and sc will be unlimited I can hope but i know probably twice per year they will be or once :P

Anyway thx

It used to always be unlimited, until they figure out non-cashers were able to get too much free stuff, so they changed it to limited...

This company doesn't like non-cashers, they like heavy and super cashers.

Did you not noticed previous month's events and most mounts needed more than 50 USD to obtain?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          It used to always be unlimited, until they figure out non-cashers were able to get too much free stuff, so they changed it to limited...

This company doesn't like non-cashers, they like heavy and super cashers.

Did you not noticed previous month's events and most mounts needed more than 50 USD to obtain?
          whiners gonna whine

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            Duration: 12/28 - 12/31 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
            • R2Games: S1 - S395
            • Kabam: S1 - S60
            • Armor Games: S1 - S6

Description: Training you Mount with five Mount Training Whips to receive the following rewards:
            • Mount Training Whip x1
            • Soul Crystal x5
            • Santa's Cap x1

Note: This quest has unlimited attempts.
            Originally posted by R238856505 View Post
            Its not on s397 either, the info is wrong.
            Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
            its not on server 396....
            The answer to your question is because it stated on the first post is: R2 S1-S395.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

LOL, gotten a few (after 135 times training) whips for free as well as crystals. That is sure a boost. Now if we can have events in the future that is noted on the HOT EVENTS to be ongoing (cough SOCKS cough), I am sure there will be happy people about.

PS: I got my Rudolph =)

Comment

This event, combined with the hot sale on whips is awesome, if you're wanting to upgrade sylph and need mahara, bonus from caps, bonus whips, etc.

I like these kind of events where you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for meagre returns.

Nek minnit - New Years 'goodiebags' ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  The answer to your question is because it stated on the first post is: R2 S1-S395.
                  No, the answer to my question is that event was meant to go to s397, but someone made a mistake, so instead of making it right by fixing it, extending date, releasing compensation pack, they choose the easiest way possible, to edit the info. Great job, R2, just stellar.

Comment

You guys couldnt keep love thy mount for 1 day longer??
                    Now i have 155 hats and im 5 hats short for lion.
                    You also could give some hats on online rewards but no!
                    Thanks for nothing r2!
                    AGAIN!!

Comment

Working...
                    X