Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Limited Mount Training Pack!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Limited Mount Training Pack!!!

Duration: 12/28 - 12/31 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S395
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1- S60

Description: Available for only a short period of time, act now before these packs are gone!

Contains: Mount Training Whip x1

Price: 16 Balens. Daily limit of 5,000 per server and 1,000 per player every 4 hours.

5,000 limit per server?

This is the first time they're limiting their potentional profit ($800) from a server.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

not a profitable deal coz we are not allowed to use our bound balens for this offer .. and i'm making savings for upcoming sylph DARK
      Class : Archer
      Guild: **Chaos**(S310)
      Name : Axel
      Title :Astral Master

Sylph Iris Amazon Gaia
      Finally Have Apollo Hadεs
      NO cashing until R2 give non greedy events.. ;)

Comment

how do you get this offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Axel♂ View Post
          not a profitable deal coz we are not allowed to use our bound balens for this offer .. and i'm making savings for upcoming sylph DARK
          Please do explain to me how spending bb profits R2 ? :O
          ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
          Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
          My pathetic youtube channel
          -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

I am just gone keep posting till i get ban!

I want a 3 days notice before events starts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axel♂ View Post
              Hi! I see you have the $500 dollar vanity item, so you're a very profitable customer to them.
              Ask yourself these question the next time you want to dump your pay-check into this game.
              I am NOT saying you shouldn't spend money on the game. I'm just throwing out my very opinionated view point. Helping support the publishers is a good thing, because without them how else would I make waste, er, use of my time.
              How much is that item I'm about to buy?
              How much research and resource was spent making that item?
              What conclusion was made to make that item that price?
              How much value does this pixelated item withhold in the real world?
              How can they monetize it in a game?
              How much did the company have to spend to implement a compiled bit of data to release to the public to purchase?
              Why does this game advertise that it's banned in 13 countries?

This game in particular already came out in another country more than a year ago, so there's no development department to come up with these in game items. The 'devs' don't have to do much other than copy/paste (basicly) code. The only real problem they have is fixing the bugs they create because the position given to them doesn't warrant much exercise for testing. Example; poor integrated flash, mishaps in deployment of server merges. Basically we large sum of players are a testing ground. Recently, they have implemented more automated services to prevent the "Hall of Fame" from ever reoccuring, which I applaud them for but, can't really say they are the ones that coded it. Why? They the English not the good with the typoing.
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

is this free...........

Comment

this was a free event for me, i saved 1000 mount training whips over the year for a event like this, you guys should do the same with youre soul stones + mount training whips. Thanks for the mount. it looks amazing !

Comment

typical r2 fashion
                    Last edited by Jaylee1987; 12-28-2013, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Quick math:
                      I need 250 mount training whips to increase my mount armor by one (which is +20 pdef and +20 mdef for me). This is the mount stat where i gain the most stat / whip.

I am willing to spend no more than 10 balen per stat. If I get 40 stat for 250 whips, then I get about +1 stat for 6 whips: so 6 whips is worth 10 balens for me, 1 whip approx. 2 balens.

Fortunately, now I can get 1 santa cap for every 4 mount whips. 1 cap worth about 20 balens (mahra) so that increases the whips value by 5.

So 1 whip worth now 7 balens. 16 is too much.
                      (By the way, following this logic, I rarely find any sale appealing. Those who still buy, spend hundreds of dollars to make themselves 0.001% stronger and still get beaten by a "minimal" spender like me).
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by MContender View Post
                        I am just gone keep posting till i get ban!

I want a 3 days notice before events starts!!!
                        impossible! r2games is already nice enough this time to post event a few hours before event start.

NORMALLY? they post after event starts.
                        IGN: watty
                        Server:s271
                        Class: Knight
                        BR: 120k + growing slowly
                        Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                          5,000 limit per server?

This is the first time they're limiting their potentional profit ($800) from a server.
                          This is a fake attempt to "limit" profit.

They limit supply to create demand. For those servers whoes whips are sold out, they are replenished within 12 hours.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

That's not limiting potential at all, they're doing it so people would buy them faster thinking they'll run out lol.
                            If they didn't do this, people probably would buy less, it's a clever mindgame.

Useless though if you do it for mahra exchange, cheaper upgrading directly . (40 upgrades = 40 mahra = 1400 balen <-> 1600 balen = 100 whips = less than 35 mahra lmao)
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              That's not limiting potential at all, they're doing it so people would buy them faster thinking they'll run out lol.
                              If they didn't do this, people probably would buy less, it's a clever mindgame.

Useless though if you do it for mahra exchange, cheaper doing it directly .
                              Exactly right. If they didn't set the "limit as 5000", then people won't buy. This is just pure mind games.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X