Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Year Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loquasto View Post
    Whoever had the brilliant idea for the lag-inducing fireworks should be sterilized. I do not want him or her reproducing and continuing to pollute the gene pool.
    Damn true!
    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
      Well if we have to be honest free mounts are much more than 2 or 3:
      - Royal Steed (crusader horse)
      - Darknight Steed (crypt mount)
      - Hurricane Steed (guild mount)
      - Nightshade - you can collect shards (mount spirits) from cross server rewards, at least 1 per week (ofc if you have 1000 points), if you are lucky 2 per week, and you can buy shards from Class wars shop (need lvl50).
      - Ice Fang - same with Nightshade, just need 10 more shards
      - Netherwing Dragon - (ToK mount)
      - Ancient Snipe (Gold Rush mount)
      - Phantom Steed - need lvl3 stable, which can be done if you play long enough + two stupid/useless horses from lvl1 and 2 stables.

So we have enough free mounts. And for sure soon or later we will have more free mounts.

It will be good admins to think about second mount with Shadow Souls, cuz once when you got drake then Shadow Souls are useless. We have two mounts with Mount Spirits, so make second for Shadow Souls, or simply remove their drops for players that alrdy have drake, or at least sell cost to be much higher than 1 gold, cuz right now even not worth it to sell them...

ii know we have many free mounts but all have crusaders and catacombs and toks and goldens moount we speak with really nice mounts and powerful al know big horse is better crusaders horse and more beautiful too we want nice mounts too no only horse mounts and dragon x.x we like too wite alpaca or jaguar etc
      Last edited by diablo777; 01-03-2014, 12:42 AM.
      Class: Knight
      Level: 76
      Br: 120.000

NO CASHER

Comment

And here's estimated time to get each mount

- Royal Steed (crusader horse) ----- 1~2 month
        - Darknight Steed (crypt mount) ----- 2~3 month (1~2 if you buy Crypt Keys)
        - Hurricane Steed (guild mount) ----- 3~5 month (depending on guild itself)
        - Nightshade (mount spirits) ----- 15 weeks (or 4 month) +/- if you buy from CW
        - Ice Fang (mount spirits) ----- 25 weeks (or 6 month) +/- if you buy from CW
        - Netherwing Dragon (ToK mount) ----- 1~3 month (depending on which difficulty you're doing)
        - Ancient Snipe (Gold Rush mount) ----- 2~6 month (depending on if you steal other players crystals or only do regular 200~400 a day)
        - Phantom Steed (lvl3 stable) ----- 7~12 month (my self is an example, I am non-casher with 5+ month playtime, and only half way to lv.3)

Currently, there's only 7 mounts you could have obtain from events for free, and most are ONLY if you have stockpiles of Soul crystal and Mount Whip

Piggy
        Hawkstrider
        Reindeer
        Gentle Beast
        Phantom Yeti
        Frost Lion
        Wild Alpaca

Any other mounts requires balens to obtain.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          - Phantom Steed (lvl3 stable) ----- 7~12 month (my self is an example, I am non-casher with 5+ month playtime, and only half way to lv.3)
          Yeah got that one on the last whip event took me 9months +-.

Comment

Can I exchange Golden Impala Card with Colourful Decor.That's useless for non-VIP.We've no balens and how can we use this **** colourful decor.Pls arrange something for that.I've 60 over stupid colourful decor. Thanks
            :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
              Yeah got that one on the last whip event took me 9months +-.
              Judging by how we get mount whips nowadays, should be easier to level up stables.... hopefully.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

when starting this event?

Comment

get kode event,
                  how???

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    Judging by how we get mount whips nowadays, should be easier to level up stables.... hopefully.
                    Yeah now its better than what it was in the early days xD.

Comment

• Nice Event... Waiting for New Year Card's to collect #05

Comment

• i hope that the mount is easy to get from the box *prays*

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                          With Dean Winchester at the wheel .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]66197[/ATTACH]

Rules for this mount next to 220 cards:

1. Rock Music
                          2. Don't dou.che her up (aka no IPOD JACK!)
                          3. You have to call her baby .
                          OMFG! u just read my mind hahahahahah thinking the same before i saw your post hahahaha

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                          Well if we have to be honest free mounts are much more than 2 or 3:
                          - Royal Steed (crusader horse)
                          - Darknight Steed (crypt mount)
                          - Hurricane Steed (guild mount)
                          - Nightshade - you can collect shards (mount spirits) from cross server rewards, at least 1 per week (ofc if you have 1000 points), if you are lucky 2 per week, and you can buy shards from Class wars shop (need lvl50).
                          - Ice Fang - same with Nightshade, just need 10 more shards
                          - Netherwing Dragon - (ToK mount)
                          - Ancient Snipe (Gold Rush mount)
                          - Phantom Steed - need lvl3 stable, which can be done if you play long enough + two stupid/useless horses from lvl1 and 2 stables.

So we have enough free mounts. And for sure soon or later we will have more free mounts.

It will be good admins to think about second mount with Shadow Souls, cuz once when you got drake then Shadow Souls are useless. We have two mounts with Mount Spirits, so make second for Shadow Souls, or simply remove their drops for players that alrdy have drake, or at least sell cost to be much higher than 1 gold, cuz right now even not worth it to sell them...
                          Question: Phantom Steed add stats ? i thought those mounts were "skins" only

Srry for double post ><
                          Last edited by VicZar; 01-06-2014, 01:11 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabilon92
                            Question: Phantom Steed add stats ? i thought those mounts were "skins" only

Srry for double post ><
                            They are. But add mount strength (useless value) and give 10% Movement speed bonus increasing it to 40% from 30%.
                            FinalHC
                            Kabam - S39/S6
                            (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

• **** event, think more about this R2!
                              i will buy 0 Magic Box because last time was same & i buyed 500 chest & i received all **** with no value .
                              you want R2 to take my money? sow try to put something better on event & i will be also daily online
                              Guild :Ellite
                              DJ`MARIO lvl 80
                              Mage / BR: +630K
                              Sylph: x7 in total
                              Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
                              Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
                              Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
                              Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
                              Hades x1 - Orange
                              Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

• I find it very peculiar.... That they did this verbiage this month...
                                "Price: 39 Balens. Limit of 200 per character."

So unless you were STUPID LUCKY with opening all 200 of those boxes, chances to get the mount even cashing it is very low. Unless the soul engraving is unlimited or they screwed up their post.... it looks .... very unrealistic.

Comment

Working...
                                X