Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Sepulcrum Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
    The issue is not R2, there are people buying them for whatever reason. There is also a guy on our server who upgraded 2 purple apollos the previous sale.

Those are the problem, butthurts who will buy anything for any price just to compensate for their lack of skills / strategy
    Don't feel bad, they're always the first to quit . And then I laugh.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Don't feel bad, they're always the first to quit . And then I laugh.
      Yeah once they reach the top of their server there is nothing left for them to work on. On my server they started bullying everyone in amethyst mines to find excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by brutusbeefus View Post
        I Agree sucker there will be many noobs that think this is a good deal, i dont mind spending some cash on events but this is just not worth it at all.... happy new year i guess!!
        how about a happy new year gift for those that dont pay to play now and then ?

Hey guyz many ppl say that we should get some happy new year gifts but for r2 there is no importance of this new year or any other year in future or past.They jst care about how much money Balenor's spend on game and for moore money they create events in which more balens are spent with reward quite not satisfying.Chinese Wartune events give like here if 30 mahras there 150 mahras but same event , if socketing rods here 185 there 50 balens , no. of days of events are more , quests for getting those event stuffs are more.I wanna ask that if you ppl bought wartune and are buying new patches(By Balenor's Money spent on game) , why not copy there prices and all. why why why????
        Answer is Monstrous Greediness

The solution to make r2game realize this , to make them realize to do all this stuff balenor's need to spend either less money or no money for sometime as if their income decreases , they would definately take up these matters or these "greeders" gonna keep up this business!!

Comment

aww no Event

Comment

need a mahara event.....

Comment

@rgn. Did you ever look at the amount of balens a player receives for their money and covert it to your own currency? ... I'm sure you didn't. Go do that and make an accurate statement about the chinese servers please.

Comment

why don't we get any special item ( wings or special weapons ) for free gift ?

Comment

i hope every thing we get in last week will be valid ... if there is no option for that items or things that will be invalid for us .. i wish a great start for this week

Comment

sorry for being like this , but *** is wrong with u ppl really ??? You keep crying about R2 , They just doing their job and they pay to get the licence , the server to host ur game , the updates they keep paying in order to provide ... You rly blame them for trying to make cash out of a game ? Try ur self !!!! I see ppl crying daily about R2 but they are still here paying and playing .. If u dont like the way of R2 go to another wartune provider or to another GAME but STOP SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH UR USELESS opionion , there are ppl that their post make sence and give new and fresh ideas the rest please QUIT this game and go play tetris which is f2p !!! TY !!! Peace ..

Server : S38x
                    Class : Archer
                    BR : 180k+
                    Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Man R2 Seriously misgauges the worth of the items they choose to promote! Sepulcrum pack? 155 galen for 5? Try asking your members what they would like to see! Now if you were talking Mahra, which actually helps elevate your sylph level, that would be worth something, but not measly sepulcrum! Ask your MEMBERS, or they won't be members for long.

Comment

PLEASE don't point out that we get something for nothing! They'll soon take that away like they did our vouchers!

Comment

themental, a forum's purpose is to discuss issues &/or express opinions which may be useful to others. I agree that R2 is a business trying to stay afloat & that ranting may not be effective to express discontentment within the game. However, let us also remember that Wartune is promoted as a
                          FREE TO PLAY game. With that in mind, please note that R2, the developers of Wartune, appear to be disproportionately adding more options to those who can pay, than they offer to those who can not pay. The game centers around constant competition... that requires the ability to keep pace with
                          fellow players in developing one's toon & one's ability to strategize effectively. As R2 develops more paying options to upgrade one's toon, those who can not or choose not to pay, will be left in the wake of those who can. Wartune will eventually cease to be the "FREE TO PLAY" game they promote as
                          players become more frustrated trying to compete with those who can afford to pay to be competitive. I'll not speculate on whether Wartune could survive transitioning to pay only. I only hope that's not the direction R2 is heading, because I do enjoy playing as long as I can remain competitive.

Comment

now there going to cash in on mahra - btw mahra is too hard to get / come by

Comment

Working...
                            X