Character: ☼Miakoda☼
    Kabam
    ☼Miakoda☼

MAGE
    LV 80
    240K br
    E24

Comment

• on S42,S86,S123,S127,S390,S414 the World Boss Battle Grounds and Tanks are either not working or broken.

Comment

• Worst maintenance ever ~_~

Comment

• S70, S67, S111, S114 no WB and BG ***, is it MT use for? new year u give us a shi.t Good Job R2

Comment

• Damn it now arena cant start it s393
            “Honesty is the currency of wherever you are”

Comment

• Originally posted by JunGinebra View Post
              Please and option in each clothing...... so we can choice what clothing we want to hide
              I totally agree with this. And have been wanting this to happen too. I have gear I like but also I love my Aerial Iilusion and my Blessed Angel Wings. I want different options to hide certain clothing, as well.

Comment

• Arena Start button is stuck. you can press it but it will not start searching for matches... S245

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyrralynne View Post
                  I thought maintenance was suppose to fix stuff, not break it. I had a bug in solo arena that seemed to fix itself after refresh, but not wb = a loss of over 1.2 million gold and daru for me. We still have the bg icon even though we can't even get into bg.

And another issue I have is we win prizes, but some of our prizes have to be opened with balens. How is that even a prize?

Character: Kiera
                  Server: a broken S58

A very sad state when you pay for VIP but can't even play the game the way it was meant to be played.
                  Naturally they'll give us a pittance in "compensation" (ie far less gold & daru than we'd have actualy gotten from world boss) after the emergency maintenance to fix everything they broke in the incompetently implemented maintenance last night.

Comment

• well said that man!

Comment

• I agree as well.
                      I lost 1m+ of gold and daru from wb and the minimum of 160 insignia from arena plus the exp, gold and guild wealth. As well as only doing 1 bg.
                      Compensation - probably a pitance as usual. (100k gold and daru only). For the loss of 4 hours. Many will have lost out on solo and mpd, spire and tok. Possibly fishing and jewel hunt as well. And yes you can get exp back - but who needs that with the over abundance of exp available in this game. For what they added they might as well have not bothered, a few bits of **** for cashers.

Comment

• Start making another set of Compensation Packs up. No 0900 BG again today.

Comment

Working...
                        X