[Promotion] Mahra Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Duration: 1/14 - 1/16 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S403
    • Kabam: S1 - S63
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6

Description: Available through the next few days, the Mahra Pack will be on sale in the Shop!

Mahra Pack I:
    Mahra x10
    Price: 330 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

Mahra Pack II:
    Mahra x100
    Price: 3150 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

Hi Emma, is there any possibility of us (free players) getting a Mahra event in the coming weeks? Really looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandea93 View Post
      Hey R2Games!!! Why in this game is always money to buy something???? It's really hard to be powerfull if you dont have balens or money to buy something!! Do something about this problem...make some event for Players who they dont have BALENS....V.I.P or other things!!!!! We need some event for simple players!!! How cany we upgrade our sylph if we dont have mahara or spelcrumm?? Put something free...just 1 weak!!! HELP US!!!! THIS IS A GOOD GAME!!! BUT PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH THE EVENT FOR SIMPLY PLAYERS!!!!!
      If you take your time and fight in your class you can beast out easily. I beat cashers constantly and haven't paid a penny on this game. Stop asking for things and work towards getting stronger within your tier. As for sepelcrum, there's a way for you to get loads if you spend the time, it's the fact that you don't want to spend the time but receive something for nothing that boggles the mind. People pay they get advantages, you don't spend money but want to keep crying stop playing, there will be others who will replace you who will enjoy every single little free thing they receive such as me without whining about why cashers are always stronger. We enjoy playing for free simply because Wartune has events cashers spend money on which allows the game to continue being played.

Comment

Epic, seriously epic. Folks keep crying about cashers always being stronger, no shiz, they're the reason you get to play for free. There's not a load of major cashers on every server either so why cry? You build your toon strong and you can even take cashers out which is part of the fun for me. If non-cashers played smart instead of trying to keep up with cashers what's the problem? Do you really expect a non-casher to be able to even remotely keep up with a casher? They pay for the privilege of being stronger, enjoy what we get for free and enjoy the game. Lvl slow but strong and **** off the cashers that come through. Top 100 in strenght and haven't spent a dime.

Comment

Nice one =)
          *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
          lvl 61
          Class:Archer
          Guild:Valor
          Battle rating:40k.
          Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
          Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

goooood

Comment

Very Sad to See Lack of Game Support and or Compensation =(

I am guessing the R2 games isn't going to acknowledge the complaints until they drive everyone off into some other mmorpg on some other site. Lets sit back and watch it unfold because unless they do address these complaints their servers will go to ****. I have a friend who spent $100 usd, and it took them a bunch of stuff for her to get the balens she purchased. No customer should have to deal with those kinds of issues, if you do spend money you definately should get what you paid for. And as far as, unpaid gamers go-- there should be a more versatile way of affording them the same opportunities as a paid gamer.

LadyJustina

Comment

Working...
              X