No announcement yet.

Wartune Server S1 Maintenance January 16th @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every sylph is an atacking sylph some of em are supportive too like iris, if i am not wrong one of amazon queen's skill is to shield other ppl or front arrow or just 1 in front arrow like share dmg not 100% sure
    The Metal Way Of Life

Comment

• Sylph atoll sooo crowded xd

Comment

• Put that on all servers....its unfair that only server s1 have it.. =(
        *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
        lvl 61
        Class:Archer
        Guild:Valor
        Battle rating:40k.
        Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
        Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

• Go CIRCUIT QUESTS ggggooooooo

Comment

• why complain .. S1 is west coast US server so east US, euro and oceanic will not EVER meet them
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

• New Event – Circuit Quests. Player may complete up to 200 circuit quests per week, gaining 800,000 gold, 4,000,000 daru, and 640 soul crystals for completing all 200. Additional rewards at 50, 100, and 150.
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• I serius dont see the problem of S1 get it 1. Whats the diference? the sylth level? serius?

I agree with u guys if CW come after we have new part ( lets forget for moment that they dont play in same zone as me).

If i play in same time zone, i could play with a white iris or pan and get exp till new part come then engulf the iris/pan to the sylth i want. take 1 min and same exp.

But lets be total honest, we dont play in chinese servers, we ALL get stuff after they did, so is not rocket cience to google and find out more. There are many information base on chinese wartune, so when we get part 2 ( u could get it before it came) if u get the information u see that will be more sylths so u prepare urself, have 1 more gainnig exp in farm for exemple, dont use all u get like sepulcrum and sylth exp scrools until we get all slyths possivel. Ofc there could be diferences between what we get and chinese wartune, but sylths could even look diferent but we would get more ( they dont btw).

So i dont really see the problem in 1 server get it 1 week sonner then the rest. Can some1 explain to me?

Comment

• u are getin only half of exp when engulphing

and dont make me laf. after lvl 20 u r geting exp in farm wery slow
                  Last edited by R26991997; 01-16-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• geting sylph exp is not problem,problem is to get better than whyte sylph in short time

Comment

• It makes sense to test something on one server before rolling out to everyone, but it would make more sense for that to be a random server. Not us always fighting S1 in BG for weeks or months with whatever new toys they've been given.

Comment

• I want my server to be lab rats....I mean I don't mind dealing with bugs(anyway there are tons of bugs they didn't fix,why this is any different)

Comment

• Originally posted by R218534958 View Post
                          I serius dont see the problem of S1 get it 1. Whats the diference? the sylth level? serius?

I agree with u guys if CW come after we have new part ( lets forget for moment that they dont play in same zone as me).

If i play in same time zone, i could play with a white iris or pan and get exp till new part come then engulf the iris/pan to the sylth i want. take 1 min and same exp.

But lets be total honest, we dont play in chinese servers, we ALL get stuff after they did, so is not rocket cience to google and find out more. There are many information base on chinese wartune, so when we get part 2 ( u could get it before it came) if u get the information u see that will be more sylths so u prepare urself, have 1 more gainnig exp in farm for exemple, dont use all u get like sepulcrum and sylth exp scrools until we get all slyths possivel. Ofc there could be diferences between what we get and chinese wartune, but sylths could even look diferent but we would get more ( they dont btw).

So i dont really see the problem in 1 server get it 1 week sonner then the rest. Can some1 explain to me?

I started saving all exp scrolls, mahra, and spectrum for the new sylph's since this was announced. When my server gets it I will be ready to have the elctro eat my pan then throw on all the goodies I have been saving to make it instantly relevant.

Comment

• Go.. R2... It's Awesome
                            Class : Archer
                            Guild: **Chaos**(S310)
                            Name : Axel
                            Title :Astral Master

Sylph Iris Amazon Gaia
                            Finally Have Apollo Hadεs
                            NO cashing until R2 give non greedy events.. ;)

Comment

• Is the maintenance is still on going??? Because I cant login in my account!!!!

Comment

• When is this going to be for other servers

Comment

Working...
                                X