Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What are your thoughts about Fishing and the Jewel Hunt?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R245358829 View Post
    Man you are killing your own word in the same line you put money in = you are not a free to play player. Jesus. :P

Man you are totally wrong. There was no never any chance for a real free to play player get an event mount ever in the last two years. All the good events' rewards were made to force people become baleners :P You are not able to gather as much firecrackers without spending balens to get the mount and in that point of view all the events are the same. And this policy is the same as it was 1,5 years ago.

Anyway there are some free to farm mounts. There is the basic mount at lvl 40 and there are 6 "free" mounts what a f2p player can farm, the pvp one from arena Crusader title, one from after reaching lvl 100 Crypt and one from the Tower of Kings, one from lvl 10 guild shop and two from the weekly cross-server pvp chest.

The mechanism is dissapointing that you could farm over days, weeks, months and at the end you got some dozen thousands gold reward, it would be better to even disabling all the cashing event for non cashers.

(I see one good thing, there is an auto-saver in the forum yeah :P )
    a) This is so totally not the place for this.
    b) Yes you can get mounts from the events lately without spending. Thx to the soul crystal and mount training quests you could gather large amounts of event currency for free. You just had to have the good sense to save those for when the event quest was on.
    Last edited by Atomslaya; 02-09-2014, 05:44 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• no special for fishing!!!

Comment

• Both events are useful but you need to get fishing level 5 before it is worth while. The free bounty scrolls at that point make it worth your time.

Comment

• its nice, but its always lag & interrupted

Comment

• I like both games. I just wish there are more help attempts

Comment

• hell fishing it will take ******* years to get vip fish

Comment

• Jewel Quest is really awesome. Great rewards and is quick and simple.

Fishing the rewards are not particulary really worth playing it for. Also on the note of fishing, I feel the cooldown should be free for VIPs as we currently dont benefit from non VIP on this game.

On a side note these circuit quests are dull, rewards are OK every 50 (but not worth so many atols) however the 200th quest reward really isnt worth it, hence why I now stop at 150 rather then 200. Thinking since you do Shards every 50, maybe you should put a charm in the 200th ? Just an idea. But certainly needs less atols. lol

Comment

• Jewel Hunt is a great help to collect gems,fate stones,whips and more.But fishing is not so good.Remove it and put sth else...
                  \

Comment

• love them both just would like to see more attempts for both atless 10 more tries

Comment

• The jewel hunt is great.. both for a kick for free players as well as good value for dropping some balens on. Thank you for this as there is many things i refuse to spend on in this game and the jewel hunt has rekindled my interest in spending.

Fishing... BLARG... enough said?

Obliteratus
                      S62 knight
                      129k br
                      Last edited by R25401441; 02-15-2014, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• higher lvl jewel hunt give less gems and only lvl1 and if u are lucky lvl2

Comment

• Fix the bug with bounty scroll fish! Every second time when i catch it and i get lvl5 luck stones, not bounty scroll... What's the point of the new fish if it doesnt work proper?
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
                          X