Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAY to WIN not PLAY to WIN

Comment

when do you guys are goint to think about the poor people that also enjoy this game , i know that you have invested a lot on this game and are always trying to make something to profit your doing but make something for the poor too... oh and i realy love your game keep it up

Comment

nonononononono

Comment

i would prefer free to play games...it just a game, why would i need to pay for it...hahaha...nothing serious when it just a game and we free player would try our hard to compete vip player

Comment

why grip about mages and archers so much? there are a few very well built tanks on server. stop hating because the mage or archer is better equiped than you, u look at his gear and think ya he should be hitting that hard, take into consideration the Astrals he uses. i uses +15% crit damage and +15% Floating damage. thats +30% damage. u can do the same thing. i have knights that hit me for 5k crits. come on now, stop crying bc u are behind others in equipment. I've dumped 19million into astral so far, what have u put in? we have lvl 5 skill in guild, whats ur skill level? Im HIGH crit build, whats ur crit? if u really BUILD ur toon u will be alright. Yes i die a lotttttttttt from mages and archers, and i am a archer. why is that though? i sacrafice HIGH defence like many are using to last 5-6 rounds instead and hit you for 3k. it hurts to be powerful, some knights can take me out in a few hits. but as i can with them . i just wish everyone stop crying, IM OP in DPS, beause Defence sucks! i use a +720 crit + 842 Patk +15% Base Crit Damage and a +15% Floating damage ( floating damage is added to the parameter of Max damage, giving it a CHANCE to increase Damage by 15%)
            Cambrooke

S103
            Guild: Beast
            Class Mage
            Might Rank #2
            VIP 8

Comment

one of my request is how to trade items to other characters (unbound,items) plss do this

Comment

each time i try to pay for the game ; they tell me "no offer availeble in your contry" suck *** contry i din't choce to live here make a payment for mostly evry contry in the world for people can pay and play this game with enjoyment as a VIP !!!!!!!
                i want to be a VIP to get those legendary trinket's but i can't !!!

sorry for bad english!!
                Last edited by jamoul; 09-11-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Wait...
                  so long...
                  boring, I do not know what to do now!

Comment

anyone in Vietnam????????????????

Comment

nice nice.... So excited about ^_^

Comment

How many Hours LEFT till server up? ..

Comment

whats that??

Comment

************ plezzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

So has it only been down for an hour now?

Comment

nice, more proof

Comment

Working...
                                X