No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Spring Festival - One Time Goodie Bag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to be more spend more and more money for this game , also some dumb adds like fishing spend more time on the circuit quest . It's not for the working pers. who have not much time .

Comment

*** is this really

Comment

Trouble log in

Dear Admin
        I like to ask you about trouble to log in into wartune that I have for this 2 days I can log in, I have contact all my Indonesian Wartune friends they also have the same problem as an admin can you give me explanation about this sir / madam ?

Comment

Um... R2.. You pretty much insult us as players actually using this as a promotion to spend balens. How stupid do you think we are? Would you spend that much balens on such **** rewards if you were a player. I think its time you put yourselves in the shoes of your players instead of insulting us with this worthless money pit of a reward!! Next time you post a promotion such as this in the Hot Events..ask yourself if you think the promotion is worth dumping YOUR money using 10k balens for it.
          Knight: 133k Battle Rating

"The minute you choose to do what you want to do, it's a different kind of life." --- Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Please tell us who made this event so everyone can have a little chat this him.

Comment

Excuse me when will be having a bag expansion for more to carry items.... although you can use balens to open it how about R2 make a discount it the shop to buy then you will open all the slot in the bag Because some of ppl in wartune is not hard money gamer But they need more slots in the bag
              I HAVE CHARACTER:

• ARCHER 145K BR:rolleyes:
                KNIGHT 135K BR:p
                MAGE 127K BR:o

THIS IS THE GAME CALLED STRATEGY AND PATIENCE GAME

Comment

if its a one time goodie bag everyone should get one not just the ones who can buy them

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                  Duration: 1/26 - 1/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                  • R2Games: S1 - S409
                  • Armor Games: S1 - S7
                  • Kabam: S1 - S65

Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent on a Single purchase during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased. However, a purchase that is higher than another level will NOT receive the rewards for the lower level as well (if a player spends 10,000 Balens, he'll ONLY receive rewards of this level). Rewards can be collected via the Hot Events panel.
                  • Spend 1,000 - 4,999 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 100,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x5, Skeleton Key x2, Firecracker x1
                  • Spend 5,000 - 9,999 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 500,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x25, Skeleton Key x6, Mount Training Whip x10, Firecracker x5
                  • Spend 10,000 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x50, Skeleton Key x15, Mount Training Whip x25, Firecracker x12

Rules:
                  • Bound Balens DO NOT count for this event.
                  • Each reward level can only be redeemed once per day.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69576[/ATTACH]
                  where is an urn to vomit?

Comment

Originally posted by celius1 View Post
                    where is an urn to vomit?
                    LOL Why not just use a trash bin or any other convenient receptacle?

Comment

wanna reload some balens when spending event have FATE STONE as reward
                      Axure Archer ~ S54 Starford Fortress ~ NUBARCHER

Comment

Who comes up with these events? Morons? I buy and use balens but posting an offer like this? What this is for,
                        is to make offers offers look better. In comparison they look great, not for this old boy.

Comment

Working...
                        X