Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Server Launches 2/9 - 2/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 2/9 - 2/16

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this weekday:

On Monday the 10th of February at 8:00 AM PST, we'll be releasing Dreadwood, a West Coast Server.

On Wednesday the 12th of February at 4:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing Waceorra Downs, a European Server.

On Friday the 14th of February at 11:00 AM EST, we'll be releasing Witchlight Bluffs, an East Coast Server.

On Sunday the 16th of February at 8:00 AM PST, we'll be releasing Highwall Peaks, a West Coast Server.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Word came that a long-expected New Oceanic Server is coming soon!
    Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

okeanic?))

Comment

post the new events Emma, and pls answer our threads in game discussion

Comment

Updates on when the next server merging will be nice to know too. Thanks.
        Server: S411
        Character: Strikereye
        Class: Mage

Comment

and when will that be???? been waiting for nearly 2 months now...
          there has been at least 15 new releases for east/west coast and european while ive been waiting...
          PLEASE GIVE US A DATE FOR THE OCEANIC...

Comment

More servers, more money to R2.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

any date for ocienic ?

Comment

oceanic usually come out every 2 months, so around march 2

Comment

bad event ,,

Comment

yaay thanks for wednesday u guys are the best <333

Comment

Oceanic!!!!

Comment

why oceanic so long ??? we out from this game , u make our wait so long ,, you know i must wait about 1 month for play this game???
                        just wanna play this game on our time

Comment

cant connect in r2games all the time. hope this problem will be resolved as soon as possible. .damn

Comment

@ all the people asking for Oceanic

ever thought of trying out an US Server or an Europe Server?
                            When i started Wartune on another Site, i played on an US Server for Months.. and i'm from Europe.

And it was just fine. I missed most GBs but everything else.. most events are held twice daily, so when u miss one due to Sleep/School/Work, you can just participate on the other. As for GB.. you can allways ask your Friend to log you into GB. Or just skip, its not the End of the world.

What i want to say is, it doesnt allways have to be the Server in your Timezone, other timezones sometimes fit just fine aswell, you got to try it out.

Comment

yep we have played in other time zones and nope it doesnt suit us in australia !!!!!! in the end we had to give up because of lack of sleep !!! no thanks we want our time zone sick of the 81/2 time zone difference ...anyway why should we sit up all nite? as you said' "you started on that time zone" well we have too and it doesnt work for us ......Oceanic thanks !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X