Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Limited Gem Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Promotion] Limited Gem Pack

    Duration: 2/18 - 2/19 23:59 23:59(Server Time)

    Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S421
    • Kabam: S1 - S70
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6

    Description: For a limited time we have a special Gem Pack for sale in the shop. Act now before these packs are gone!

    Contains:
    • Lvl. 2 Gem Pack x1
    • Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x1


    Price: 39 Balens. Total daily limit of 1000 per server with a purchase limit of 20 per person every 4 hours.

  • #2
    Sounds like we will have a gem event ..
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sounds like a nice sale... but one weird problem... why is there a daily limit of 1000 with a limit of 20 per 4 hours... you can only get 120 a day... (4 hours * 6 = 24 hours a day) ---> (20 * 6 = 120 packs a day). Is this just something to confuse us or what? lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Xero93 View Post
        Sounds like a nice sale... but one weird problem... why is there a daily limit of 1000 with a limit of 20 per 4 hours... you can only get 120 a day... (4 hours * 6 = 24 hours a day) ---> (20 * 6 = 120 packs a day). Is this just something to confuse us or what? lol
        its per server, not person.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ugh!!! I will be saving gems maybe lol

          I do not think gem event is this week but

          What the heck do I know

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by iTheG1 View Post
            its per server, not person.
            I get that... but the event is 2 days long... and in one server just means 240 (my wording was wrong before).

            Wonder if they meant across all servers instead.

            Comment


            • #7
              theh, no place to a big server composed by 5 merges!

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • #9

                  very nice
                  make evreything rock

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                    Sounds like we will have a gem event ..
                    In case there were a gem event, what is it usually like? I am new and have not seen any gem event before. I suppose it is just synthezising gems, but high level gems? or also low levels? its just to continue working in my normal way or start saving gems hehehe

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      most the time you get presents from lvl 3 and up for example last GEM EVENT you got like 100 soul engraving crystals for synthing lvl 3 gems, 300 soul engraving crystals for lvl 4 gems and 500 soul engraving crystals for lvl 5 gems i may be off on the numbers but it was an example

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Xero93 View Post
                        Sounds like a nice sale... but one weird problem... why is there a daily limit of 1000 with a limit of 20 per 4 hours... you can only get 120 a day... (4 hours * 6 = 24 hours a day) ---> (20 * 6 = 120 packs a day). Is this just something to confuse us or what? lol
                        Total daily limit of 1000 per server

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                          In case there were a gem event, what is it usually like? I am new and have not seen any gem event before. I suppose it is just synthezising gems, but high level gems? or also low levels? its just to continue working in my normal way or start saving gems hehehe

                          commonly gems are synthesized to lvl 4,5,6 and 7

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It actually started at lvl 4 gems thru level 7. You didn't get anything for a lvl 3 gem synth (but your SC numbers are right).

                            Originally posted by PRISONHAWK View Post
                            most the time you get presents from lvl 3 and up for example last GEM EVENT you got like 100 soul engraving crystals for synthing lvl 3 gems, 300 soul engraving crystals for lvl 4 gems and 500 soul engraving crystals for lvl 5 gems i may be off on the numbers but it was an example

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                              Duration: 2/18 - 2/19 23:59 23:59(Server Time)

                              Servers:
                              • R2Games: S1 - S421
                              • Kabam: S1 - S70
                              • Armor Games: S1 - S6

                              Description: For a limited time we have a special Gem Pack for sale in the shop. Act now before these packs are gone!

                              Contains:
                              • Lvl. 2 Gem Pack x1
                              • Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x1


                              Price: 39 Balens. Total daily limit of 1000 per server with a purchase limit of 20 per person every 4 hours.

                              Smells like teen spirit!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X