Class Wars Return February 20th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh btw, spoiler alert, point system in class wars will be changing
    Now all wins and losses will give same amount of points regardless of when the battle is.

Comment

Cla$$ War$ Return February 20th!.
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by popila View Post
        What about Hall of Fame why dont u put that back? u dont wanna give free stuff anymore?
        Bro HALL OF FAME is in march xD

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdeadpool View Post
          Oh btw, spoiler alert, point system in class wars will be changing
          Now all wins and losses will give same amount of points regardless of when the battle is.
          Yeah a lot of ppl are waiting for that.With that will put end to striping and ****** first 5 going all in from first to last like it should be.

Comment

Good luck to all my fellow archers!!
            Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
            DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdeadpool View Post
              What do you expect? People pay for an edge. Why would you get ANY equal footing because you don't? Make sense of that.
              Not asking for equal footing, just saying that as a free player, I enjoy Class Wars even though cashers are going to beat me in most of my matches. Mind taking the attitude out of your response? Thanks deary.

Comment

GameMaster ,why would wartune will do some event even if they didnt gave us a event quest,,u need to create an event,,,,just like the Soul Crystal event,,all of the players of s420 want it ,,,hopefully u will do that

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrralynne View Post
                  personally i think if you can't use Holy Seal you shouldn't be allowed to use sylphs in class wars. they should let you carry them for the benefit they give the warrior but you should not be able to morph into your sylph. At least talents are not affected by how much money you spend and everyone can get them if they choose to.
                  You know that wat you say is just full of shits?! for you makes sense holy seal rather than sylph? clsswars is just another"tournament" to see who is strongest, or in this case who got deep pocket.. what is the point of having a match between 2 players if one of them is inibited for several turns?

Comment

class wars is designed in fr mainly old players...give new players a chance by keeping level bar to buy items for crystal..players low level if hv crystals should be given option to buy more so we can remove this time gap fast..think on that..chng item cost according to level..low level less cost.
                    .do that

Comment

good luck to all of us at class wars tomorrow. looking forward to that NEW POINT SYSTEM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
                        You know that wat you say is just full of shits?! for you makes sense holy seal rather than sylph? clsswars is just another"tournament" to see who is strongest, or in this case who got deep pocket.. what is the point of having a match between 2 players if one of them is inibited for several turns?
                        agreed, theres also no way to dodge a holy seal stun at all from people who have played longer than you have. Thats really stupid. holy seal is the most retarded thing implemented in the game.
                        sylphs help low level players a lot, I can beat people 10k above my br (i am a free player) and sometimes 20k more thx to my sylph form.

Comment

I think regardless of what you have as a special mount or sylph that during battle wars your reduced to your individual stats.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                            Click here to see the previous Class War winners!
                            Nice page to keep track, but it just shows black? oh would be better to list by month like 2014-Feb instead of 1st..2nd cw.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                              agreed, theres also no way to dodge a holy seal stun at all from people who have played longer than you have. Thats really stupid. holy seal is the most retarded thing implemented in the game.
                              sylphs help low level players a lot, I can beat people 10k above my br (i am a free player) and sometimes 20k more thx to my sylph form.
                              I think both HS and sylphs should be usable in CW, because it isnt like it was ever balanced to begin with anyway. If you have put time and/or money into your HS and your sylph, then congrats to you. If you haven't, well, no one is forcing you to play in the CW. A final thought about HS though not being dodgable...make it have a % chance to hit troop instead.

Comment

Welcome to disneyland (sylphwar)

Comment

Working...
                                X