[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/19 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QueenAmadala View Post
    Well with the exception of the rune drops I believe they should fix most of these things as well. It doesn't seem right or fair for all the players now to have a terrible experience so that they can push out 5-10 servers a week. I started 6 months ago and they were at server 245 now they are over 450 i think but we will just say 400. Thats 160 servers in 6 months and none of the problems that have happened are really being addressed. I would spend more if they changed things and I know others wouldn't have quit. One of the best archers and the first cw winner has quit and He was great his stupid girlfriend or whatever has taken his account and she has ruined it. The only reason its still relevant is because he was so far ahead of the regular people. It's not obnoxious when its the feeling of many, and while some of this might be just whining there are alot of good things in here that they should address.
    Dear QueenAmadala and all the complaining People here!

Its absolut useless what you write here, all the points you complain on - new servers / bad service / bad game experience / very expensive etc - all this belongs to game politics of R²Games as you can hear from the R²Games CEO Jared Psigoda himself.
    Just listen to this and it will open youre Eyes

- Warning Whole Speech takes almost 1 houre but worth to listen

http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An
    Last edited by Wittekind; 02-19-2014, 07:09 AM.
    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
    S416 - Whispering Hills
    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• is it working?

Comment

• Gamemaster,,plssss do the Soul Crystal event and Mount Training event in our server s420,,we hopefully u can do this

Comment

• You stole 325 of my balens that i have paid.......WHAT maintenance is that?????
          Last edited by VereGioII; 02-19-2014, 08:47 AM.
          Vere Gio

Comment

• Nice maintenance you have done. Extra lag is awesome.

Comment

• the cloud city is still COVERED WITH SNOW AND CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS,while i'm still can't find any 'abandon quest' button on the circuit quest menu.
              so...tell me again,what are u really2 doing with the maintenance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
                Dear QueenAmadala and all the complaining People here!

Its absolut useless what you write here, all the points you complain on - new servers / bad service / bad game experience / very expensive etc - all this belongs to game politics of R²Games as you can hear from the R²Games CEO Jared Psigoda himself.
                Just listen to this and it will open youre Eyes

- Warning Whole Speech takes almost 1 houre but worth to listen

http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An
                Dear Derptard,

You're an idiot, a moron, and an absolute waste of space. The fact you try so hard to defend a company that makes thousands of dollars without improving it's service, just makes you that retarded. They will not notice your sucking up, they only care for the money. What's more, as a player, I have to say, you should go kill yourself before you poison our air further with your toxic breathing.

Thank you.

Comment

• If you are still seeing snow and random christmas items, you may need to clear your cache and refresh. You cache is storing some of the images of the game.

Also anyone else notice that the statute in cloud city looks different.
                  Server: S411
                  Character: Strikereye
                  Class: Mage

Comment

• Why cant i Delete my Own posts Here ?
                    Last edited by Wittekind; 02-19-2014, 03:57 PM.
                    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                    S416 - Whispering Hills
                    Wittekind

Comment

• Originally posted by timbos View Post
                      Dear Derptard,

You're an idiot, a moron, and an absolute waste of space. The fact you try so hard to defend a company that makes thousands of dollars without improving it's service, just makes you that retarded. They will not notice your sucking up, they only care for the money. What's more, as a player, I have to say, you should go kill yourself before you poison our air further with your toxic breathing.

Thank you.
                      I think more like you are absolut brainless !
                      I dit in no way Defend the Company on the contrary i am 100% in oposiition of this kind of politics its why i play ,not like lots of other fools with cash, but as no casher !
                      All i wandet to do with the Post is Show you its in no way Hazard what is wrong here, but there way to make fast cash and the are well aware of all youre complaints but the will never change and we as players dont matter at all to them!

But what the CEO said (if you ever listen to it) should open youre Eyes, he knows all about what is pro and contra - on top he himself calls the hardcore cashers stubit !
                      And if you listened a bit longer then you would unterstand there is Nothing what we can to besides stop using cash , because as long the cash flows, the Company have no Reason to change Anything!
                      If we complain ore not is of no interesst to them the just dont care.
                      I remind You He himself Calls there Politics - USER UNFRIENDLY and UNFAIR towards Players !
                      So you Realy think i deffend this ? Then what you call me up there is more likely what you are!
                      Last edited by Wittekind; 02-19-2014, 04:18 PM.

George Orwell

Latest Server
                      S416 - Whispering Hills
                      Wittekind

Comment

• last 3 days I have been unable to post fast invites from mpd's. and this maintenance did not help. I have plenty of chat horns and yes they are in my inventory. I run 4 different characters on the same server and this account is the only one that has this issue. I have no problems with posting recruit links nor saying anything in world chat , only the fast invite box does not work. is there a fix for this?

Comment

• Originally posted by R224062966 View Post
                          stop bitching and complaining you ungrateful ******* atleast you have something to play.
                          Dum.ba.s.s,licking r2 as.s, I bet you are so worthless in your real life lol

Comment

• I completely agree with LordVOODOO

Comment

• another maint with little inprovements, gues il drop vip after it expire aswel and become ful free player.

fix lag and varius other known buggs.

Ghost TOA not able to collect plants//ore.
                              ajust the event timer would be nice.
                              arena match up (im over 100k lvl 74) i like the eze win but cant be right i meet lvl 50 teams.
                              when u remove snow maybe u wanna do it in cloud city aswel (FAIL)
                              specialy laggy in tok, somtimes they do 3 turns before i get even one shot off.
                              my laptop aint the best so partialy its on my end but should no be this bad.

(personal idear) show a little bulp that changes collor or actual days ofline in frend list.

its a good game but i cloud be great if u would fix some of these problems.
                              instead of launching a hundred some new servers make shure they run smooth.
                              oke its a brouwser game it wil never be 100% lag free, but i aint askin for that.

most of al i wanna c inprovements after maint not more problems.
                              ♥♥♥Love you♥♥♥

Comment

• 100% agree with u!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X