Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just ******* fix the stupid lagg.... every night theres lagg

Comment

wondering what will happen to us how made like 130 Circuit Quests already?

*** is wrong w/ you people? why would you remove/rest the quests already finished?

also remove the players hat haven't logged in in ages, is annoying to see all those inactive players in guilds, G M they don't kick them out just so they can have high total br.
      do something about that as well

Class Mage
      BR unlimited
      G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

Pleeeeease, fix the lag in the game

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
          And still a lot to fix. ToK lag at first place! At Nightmare lag is very important, sometimes enemies are hittin 2 or 3 times before my team to be able to hit just once! This is not normal!

The bug with lvl5 fish in fishing is still not fixed! Still when we catch bounty scrolls fish we got sometimes (50/50) lvl5 luck stones! If i want luck stones will catch the green fish, not to wait for bounty fish...

Remove all stupid CQ that require to fight in Atoll! If we want to fight in atoll for new Sylphs we will for our own!

Do smtg with autodrop, today in interval 18:00 - 19:00 i lost connection at least 10 times, and i hadnt any problems with my net!

Fix this ******** rune drop rate! I have 95%+ win rate in tanks, basically i lose one match for 3 months and i am always first by score, ALWAYS and still cant find second rune! This is ridiculous. Since Server 41 started i missed only 4-5 times tanks and with 95%+ win rate to not be able to find second rune... come on! Alrdy need to sell my rune stones (sold 2x999) cuz havent enough room for all my stuff (and no, with this cost of 1 row i WON'T buy more inventary space, just forget it! Its about time to reduce the cost of inventary space or return vauchers... 1000+ balens for 1 row... bitсh pls, no ******** way!)

How many times I/we need to pass lvl10 in Necropolis so finally to get lvl9 Gem Synthesis Formula?! And its not only me... at least in my guild till now noone is found at least once lvl9 Gem Synthesis Formula...

And when we will be able to use last 3 slots in farms?! I guess this "Coming soon!" actually wont come in next few months, right?! Same with Fate stones, lvl20 Brutal edge is done and when we will have other skills?! Again "Coming soon!" but when noone is sayin... In that time we are collecting more and more fate stones and they only take room in inventary...

P.S. Ah yes and one more thing: Fix this autoreject ****! Is so annoying everyday to remove autoreject and next day to autorejecting again...
          I agree, actually, also, take away the Circuit Quest need for Cata items, that's irritating, as some don't really want to spend 100-300 Tokens on something just to pass a stupid CQ, let alone 4-6 of those quests in a row, I had that issue on a previous server, and it was angering.

ToK lag NEEDS to be fixed. I have absolutely no lag when in ToK, but as SOON as I start the fight, the screen slows down, and I begin to lag horribly, I blame the fact they have Sylph Icons and extremely graphical wings. I mean, really, is there a need to use such over excessive lag creating problems in an already difficult Dungeon?

Comment

This game needs a client.

Comment

Originally posted by NapholeonMalakas View Post
              don't be alarmed about what you are experiencing whenever you are done MPD, TOK or spire. Because it is still a bug. And yes. you are indeed correct. You have to send pm to the party leader to kick you out of the room or else you have two options. Either you reconnect the game or you are lucky whenever you have a farm to be harvest. Once you harvest a farm from getting out automatically from a dungeon attempt. It will cancel the dungeon, therefore you don't have to relog the game and you can join another party. but that is only whenever you have a farm to be harvest. Also it is not only you who experience this . All of the players. Because it is a bug of the game.
              you can also try to create a room then leave it..

Comment

game toni******
                [SIZ

E=1][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by di3sl0w View Post
                  This game needs a client.
                  Good point, I totally agree!

Comment

a maint of 4-6 hours are we getting any kind of compensation?

Comment

please Remove MIOBEST11 from my heart :'(

Comment

Great if you are in the right timezone, don't sleep' don't have to work don't have to cook clean etc

Damn mean't to reply with quote

Comment

Don't remove Atoll from CQ
                          More best - place in combat with Sylph buttom "FINISH" similar to Sylph arena

Comment

Originally posted by R226560482 View Post
                            They dont fix anything in this game,been complaing about a balens bug back from december were it stole 4k balens to upgrade mount and what do GMs do??? they reply with another answear not even repond to the bug, then they ask for video or ss and i sent to them...what do gm do..sending me to another department and now they dont wanne reply on it..THIS IS THE WAY THEY RUN THEIR BUISNESS..LET PEOPLE COMPLAINE AND WE SHUT DOWN THE GAME AND WE HAVE GOT ALOT OF USD.seen it before with this company and it will continue time after time.... sadly i mean its a new kind of internet crime
                            I am experiencing same crappy answers from support to the same issue - over 2.5k balens gone cause of mount training (it deducted balens even when i got enough mount whips at inventory). support giving me advices like "pay attention to what you do" and not actually using their brain.
                            also, 999 golden chests disappearing from my inventory just like that. Since than I snapshot inventory several times a day, wouldnt like to loose some more valuable items. this game has code issues and support that gives a F about helping to solve, they behave like insurance company avoiding to pay out the insurance.

think twice before spending here real cash.

Comment

When are you guys gonna put the hall of fame back in i think this should be done monthly or every 3 mths it hasn't been done since last yr
                              IGN: Wickked
                              Level: 80
                              Class: Archer
                              Guild: Skypea
                              Server: 186 Windhollow
                              Br- 308 M

Comment

what time is finish? its boring time when no play :-(

Comment

Working...
                                X