Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkrai17 View Post
    in my server wb is over within 7 min
    my point exactly Darkrai17. What has happened is the patch and/or maint. has put a max cap on WB. That is fine for a majority of servers. When they merge 9 servers together and lots of active players we need more BOSS!!!!! if the boss is not lasting 15+ minutes it should be added HP. If the boss is over 25 minutes HP should be taken away. Fix this !!!!!!!!!!
    Archer hoarder

Comment

• Yeah if they can Bring back Ragnoch!
      [S417] Catesmere
      Guild: RogueLegnd
      IGN: Kaiser

"The Massive Power"

Comment

• i ****** up by quests i spend 1000 tokens for a 70 lvl helm to start again and after 15 quests i need to spent 400 incignias fot 50 lvl shard but from the other side i have 2 good drops from moon 60 lvl sword and helm and i need it

Comment

• And fix bugs in Group arena, it is so anying

Comment

• stop bitching and complaining you ungrateful ******* atleast you have something to play.

Comment

• pls make the chocolate events long period just enough to save 220 chocolate!!!

Comment

• and i have also a good question WHEN THE DARK SYLPHS sown up on my server im on S384 spireglade if any knows please reply ty all

Comment

• i agree the sircuite has to spend krypt token and insignia to move , reasonless

Comment

• s409 here and same proplem like 1x week

Comment

• no big deal my frient but when something goes wrong why not to talk about it;;

Comment

• too many sylph atol for cirquit quest make bored

Comment

• Originally posted by MYSTRYPOINT View Post

VIP Members are not getting enough of incentives for this game, and constant balen buyers don't even as well. Please remember that This is a virtual game, and is nothing tangible or something that can be passed on, so I don't see the stinginess to give more for what we are buying. It is ridiculous what we get for buying balens. It is point Blank thieving, and very mischieving sale. We are already putting our hard earned cash in the rubbish bin, u don't have to insult us further by giving us such an insult to compensate. lots of keys would be very good for buying balens, fate stone x5 for the lowest balen purchase, and so on......
                          VIP Members are getting too much here, and there is nothing obliged you to spend money here

Comment

• lol when i was join the battle ground then trying to sharding.., im dc then server is going to shutdown.
                            | łηνσкєя | [S294] Ruined Lagoon | Evolution | Level 53 | BR: 71k+ |
                            | Wartune Slow Levellers | |
                            | Start Build : |

Comment

• You atleast have a shot. Server 1 has NEVER had a merge and NEVER WILL, 100s in our server have asked for a merge for this exact reason but they refuse to give it to us. We have 10000s of accounts that slow server down for no reason and they don't take them out. When I first joined being ranked 40,000 in solo arena made me think ahhh this is awesome plenty of players at each level to find help. I WAS DEAD WRONG, I am never lower than 250 in wb if i get 1 hit in before it dies. I am strong but no way out of the 40,000+ players on a server am I strong enough to 1 hit pass up 39,750 of them. There is around I would think 500-1000 on at anytime but many are low account that either don't play smart and level extremely fast to beg us others to help them get their gear or the slow slow levelers who have been in the 40 and under 54 for well since the server started. The top guild wins all gbs every week and has 2 cw winners in it and 15 or so of the top 20 players in the server. It isn't even fair yet, they also whine and try to get all the good players in other guilds banned. I have received a message saying that if I was caught using auto clicker I would be banned. I HAVE NOT and WILL NOT EVER USE ONE. They have sent in tickets on many people I know and all of them are people that beat them in br or in battles. I am not the best mage but beat mages that are 10k-15k br higher than me, to them this automatically means I am cheating. When I was little mage and complained like they do its because I sucked and needed to get better. WELL they don't like when someone comes to their level and challenges them. I don't belong to the #1 guild and I am glad, I miss lots of things in this game and would be so much better off if I had made my account in the European servers with a great new server to grow with instead of catch up to. I have 113k without medallion and I cant find a team to beat tok hard you know how upsetting that is. We should be at the level of beating nm but until they fix that long after I get my 70s gear and don't need tok nm anymore is when they will make it easier and less expensive on the people below me. How can you give 70s legend stones in tok and not anyone with 70s legend set can even beat all 5 levels because of how broke the system is. Only if the top 4 players get naked will this work and that happens let me check oooo yea never in the west coast servers. If your smart and want to save money build in the European servers you will be 10x better for half the cost much faster.

Comment

• dont wish for apollo. i have an apollo level 3 blue stars and its useless when i face up with another with gaia (even green) can crit me and lose in battle.
                                WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Working...
                                X