[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/19 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    And still a lot to fix. ToK lag at first place! At Nightmare lag is very important, sometimes enemies are hittin 2 or 3 times before my team to be able to hit just once! This is not normal!

The bug with lvl5 fish in fishing is still not fixed! Still when we catch bounty scrolls fish we got sometimes (50/50) lvl5 luck stones! If i want luck stones will catch the green fish, not to wait for bounty fish...

Remove all stupid CQ that require to fight in Atoll! If we want to fight in atoll for new Sylphs we will for our own!

Do smtg with autodrop, today in interval 18:00 - 19:00 i lost connection at least 10 times, and i hadnt any problems with my net!

Fix this ******** rune drop rate! I have 95%+ win rate in tanks, basically i lose one match for 3 months and i am always first by score, ALWAYS and still cant find second rune! This is ridiculous. Since Server 41 started i missed only 4-5 times tanks and with 95%+ win rate to not be able to find second rune... come on! Alrdy need to sell my rune stones (sold 2x999) cuz havent enough room for all my stuff (and no, with this cost of 1 row i WON'T buy more inventary space, just forget it! Its about time to reduce the cost of inventary space or return vauchers... 1000+ balens for 1 row... bitсh pls, no ******** way!)

How many times I/we need to pass lvl10 in Necropolis so finally to get lvl9 Gem Synthesis Formula?! And its not only me... at least in my guild till now noone is found at least once lvl9 Gem Synthesis Formula...

And when we will be able to use last 3 slots in farms?! I guess this "Coming soon!" actually wont come in next few months, right?! Same with Fate stones, lvl20 Brutal edge is done and when we will have other skills?! Again "Coming soon!" but when noone is sayin... In that time we are collecting more and more fate stones and they only take room in inventary...

P.S. Ah yes and one more thing: Fix this autoreject ****! Is so annoying everyday to remove autoreject and next day to autorejecting again...
    100% agree with u. It's all must be fix and done!!

Comment

• make the game worth the money some players spend, remove the ******* lag (buy stronger servers where the game runs), get new programmers, more interest to opened tickets and forum complaints not just a ******* compensation, give more usefull things/events to non-casher players you ******* nonworthy douchebags Thanks !
      Last edited by R228474902; 02-20-2014, 06:27 AM.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• sins the maintrance i getting trouble getting in my server i can't make new treath also i did nothing wrong so i can't be banned i love this game i spend aloth of money it it already and would be a shame if somthing happens that makes me lose it al i know u all working hard but pls help

Comment

• Originally posted by jonastx View Post
          Dum.ba.s.s,licking r2 as.s, I bet you are so worthless in your real life lol
          LOL I find this funny somehow XDDDD
          I WONT TOLERATE YOUR NEFARIOUS BEHAVIOR

Comment

• added balen cost to lovers pack NOT done, removing snow theme landscapes NOT done only touched up still snow on the buildings
            IGN: Wickked
            Class: Archer
            Guild: Skypea
            Server: 186 Windhollow
            Br- 308 M

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickkedfoxy View Post
              added balen cost to lovers pack NOT done, removing snow theme landscapes NOT done only touched up still snow on the buildings
              They wont remove balen cost to those packs ever, it would be ridiculous for them to give something like that for free )
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• nu reeds tweede dag geen verbinding naar mijn personage, geraak niet binnen in Holdenhelm .

Comment

• they don`t know how...nice to see that you can`t fix lag issue...

What kind of programmers are you? do you have any clue to fix game problems?

Comment

• Server 71- US East will not load, problem started after Maintenance on 2/19 @ 2:30 AM EST

Comment

Working...
                    X