No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Pack-a-Palooza 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha no sh it this whole game is a money trap. everything is overpriced and the game runs like sh it. well at least on my server.

Comment

Originally posted by R239765429 View Post
      ha no sh it this whole game is a money trap. everything is overpriced and the game runs like sh it. well at least on my server.
      i agree 100 % .... the events they suppose to make arent really events...events should be for all and not only for money spenders.This game is totally unbalanced and the events they make are insults for us players...it is just a joke how overpriced some things are..for that money i could play much better games and not this **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by Syllhouette View Post
        i agree 100 % .... the events they suppose to make arent really events...events should be for all and not only for money spenders.This game is totally unbalanced and the events they make are insults for us players...it is just a joke how overpriced some things are..for that money i could play much better games and not this **** lol
        Should go play another game

Comment

hmm even cashers are starting to quit the game on my server and few others, r2 going in wrong direction now

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
            Should go play another game
            i already did...i am just checking this from time to time cause i have really good friends here...But whatever i just said my opinion and i am sure that you too agree with me when you think a bit more ...unless you have to much money to spent on this ****

Comment

Ur right :P

Comment

many ppl quit the game coz they feel like they accomplished what they got and those who remain on the game with lvl 80 havent reached their aim or still have their aim actually when i reached my aim this game became so boring am trying to get another aim to get me staying be4 i go crazy on the sales i gotta do my 4 hr mix

Comment

Working...
                X