X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebel_Reaper
    replied
    The only thing I have to say about things like this is there is a sucker born every minute and wartune knows it and takes advantage of it, When will people realize this and stop being so stupid.

Leave a comment:

• stephenz1212
    replied
    spin 50 times no get special items just fate 100

Leave a comment:

• Axel♂
    replied
    GUys u all just work too much .. but still that Wb timing issue yet not fixed .. that world boss come after 30 mins more then 10 maintaince done but no reaction n that .. and this magic pot sucking .. please make a ratio that give all rewards.. either 50 spin or 100 but PLS must sure that a the person get all kind of reward from that 50-100 spin.... coz its sucking ....

Leave a comment:

• Axel♂
    replied
    one guy got wings two timess lol and few got apollo but my 10 spins just got rubish sack of gold and crypt tokens .. thats not fair r2 sucks .. i neeed a apollo any idea how many minnimum spin can give a apollo

Leave a comment:

• embersofsatin
    replied
    Is anyone getting their 100 uses out of the magic pot? I sent a ticket in and got a response that I thought I'd update on only getting 50 uses:

"Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.
    The developer has exported a list of the players who have this problem. The developer will send those rewards to you manually. They will start compensating players from next Monday. Please kindly let us know if you don’t receive the compensation before next Wednesday.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    -The R2Games Team"

I used it twice, and I wanted to use it a third time so I hope they follow through and compensate at least for those two times.

Leave a comment:

• R26266781
    replied
    Why isnt it 100 spins? i just wasted money and should have had double the spins i actually did have.

Leave a comment:

• LOXMATblY
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Duration: 2/21 - 2/22 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S422
    • Kabam: S1 - S70
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: During this promotion, spend Balens to activate the Magic Pot. Activating will cause the Magic Pot to summon up random rewards, even a chance at rare wings!
    • Spend 65 Balens to use the Magic Pot 1 time.
    • Spend 650 Balens to use the Magic Pot 10 times.
    • Spend 3250 Balens to use the Magic Pot 100 times.

Thanks for the Magic Pot details information provided by GM R2Tartarus's. Rules have been updated.

Rules:
    • You can only Spend Unbound Balens or use Magic Hammers to activate the Magic Pot.
    • The 6 items you see in the picture around the image of Magic Pot are the 6 Best but Not All items you can receive from this event.
    • When you activate the pot you have a chance to receive one of the items listed in the window when you click Get Items.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72598[/ATTACH]

Check the pictures listed below to see all the rewards you may win through the Magic Pot:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]72602[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]72606[/ATTACH]
    so i want 100 spin for 3250 balens

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    LoL so much hypocrisy here!!! So you blame R2 in greedy, while all of you are greedy bаstards... nice! You all are so greedy for cool stuff, and when you dont get it you start to blame... Well stop cry and answer to that very simple question:

WAS SOMEONE DIRECTED A GUN TO YEAR HEADS, TO MADE YOU SPENDING IN THIS CRAPPY EVENT?! NO, noone!!! It was your greed for more cool stuff, so stop blame others for your stupidity to spend so much real money in crappy events as this one!!! Its all your fault, cuz its all your choice!!! You made that choice - to spent thousands balens, so now if you gonna blame someone... blame yourself, damn stupid hypocrites!!!

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by R257114121 View Post
    Is there anyone in the forums able to help with this cause my tickets never seem to get thro ever
    nobody can really help if the wing design disappears just have to wait for them to reply or get a moderator to help you forward the ticket.

Leave a comment:

• HeavenlySoul
    replied
    Maybe they listen when u spend more money maybe not

Leave a comment:

• R257114121
    replied
    Is there anyone in the forums able to help with this cause my tickets never seem to get thro ever

Leave a comment:

• R257114121
    replied
    YA i looted them and turn them into lv 2 wings and now the Wings of Plight design is gone from the dressing room

Leave a comment:

• HeavenlySoul
    replied
    All stuff goes into the magic pot vault go into and loot them.

Leave a comment:

• R257114121
    replied
    I got the wing but they didn't show up in the dressing room so it's like i got nothing

Leave a comment:

• HeavenlySoul
    replied
    They trying to get rid of none cashers why would they give none cashers a chance of competing?

They do not even try convert none cashers into cashers by giving them V.I.P cards for 1 Day to try out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X