X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Emma
    started a topic [Activity] Magic Pot

[Activity] Magic Pot

Duration: 2/21 - 2/22 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S422
    • Kabam: S1 - S70
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: During this promotion, spend Balens to activate the Magic Pot. Activating will cause the Magic Pot to summon up random rewards, even a chance at rare wings!
    • Spend 65 Balens to use the Magic Pot 1 time.
    • Spend 650 Balens to use the Magic Pot 10 times.
    • Spend 3250 Balens to use the Magic Pot 50 times.

Thanks for the Magic Pot details information provided by GM R2Tartarus's. Rules have been updated.

Rules:
    • You can only Spend Unbound Balens or use Magic Hammers to activate the Magic Pot.
    • The 6 items you see in the picture around the image of Magic Pot are the 6 Best but Not All items you can receive from this event.
    • When you activate the pot you have a chance to receive one of the items listed in the window when you click Get Items.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	338.0 KB
ID:	1745807

Check the pictures listed below to see all the rewards you may win through the Magic Pot:

Name:	list-1.png
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	1745808

Name:	list-2.png
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	1745809

• R26416417
    replied
    the gold,daru and kyranite still bugged cant use cant sell..fix this plz

Name:	bug.jpg
Size:	556.6 KB
ID:	1682032

that came from magic pot before maintenance so many ppl get that unused gold,daru and kyrnt aldy spend 2,6k for sumthin we cant use now only filling our bag...plz fix dont just ignored..
    Last edited by R26416417; 02-28-2014, 12:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• H-saib
    replied
    will this promotion come again?

Leave a comment:

• GirlFireRapper
    replied
    i dont get noting good 12 insignias 120 gold 20 kianite... noting good X.x

Leave a comment:

• Malice2
    replied
    Spent 650 balens on this, never doing that again.
    The rewards are nowhere near worth the cost.

Leave a comment:

• R2Deb
    replied
    blah blah xD

Leave a comment:

• AureLLia(S280)
    replied
    magic pot

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    use 650 balens got 100 mahra and wings of plight, but saw level 19 get apollo seal -_-

Leave a comment:

• unifex
    replied
    my replay was different again

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. Please be aware that the post on the forums has been changed and updated. Also, we have checked in game and it seems that it was indicated that 3250 balens are need to spin 50 times. I will also attach a picture of the vent panel showing how many balens are needed and how mcuh spin the player will have. I hope you understand. If you have queries though regarding the game, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank and happy gaming. -The R2Games Team

Leave a comment:

• StDiAbLo
    replied
    most of drop just trash. not give to money payback damn. only gold chest, daru pearl,some lowest insignia, kyntine chest and lvl 3 refinement crystal etc etc. just drop 1 wing in 50 time.

Leave a comment:

• abstrusee
    replied
    Well you can also say i finaly got it after 1 try in magic. Since before events i have used over the 1100-1300 chest for Apollo and didnt get it.

Leave a comment:

• R26266781
    replied
    So they advertise in forums 100 spins per 3250 balens then after people complain because ingame it only says 50 they change forums to 50 instead of changing in game to 100, nice.

Leave a comment:

• warcraft2
    replied
    Originally posted by abstrusee View Post
    Did 1 try and got apollo :P
    no way
    i am draining my credit card to get one, but no luck so far.
    It's just srvr where should play without any money.
    For recharge 2000 ballens, they give me like 50k daru and ***.

Leave a comment:

• abstrusee
    replied
    Did 1 try and got apollo :P

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Originally posted by embersofsatin View Post
    Is anyone getting their 100 uses out of the magic pot? I sent a ticket in and got a response that I thought I'd update on only getting 50 uses:

"Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.
    The developer has exported a list of the players who have this problem. The developer will send those rewards to you manually. They will start compensating players from next Monday. Please kindly let us know if you don’t receive the compensation before next Wednesday.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    -The R2Games Team"

I used it twice, and I wanted to use it a third time so I hope they follow through and compensate at least for those two times.
    My ticket response was different, they've offered to refund the balens and to go into my account and delete what I received from the spins. Shady as hell if you ask me. This entire deal reeks of scam! Can't even be consistent with their responses.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.

The project team says if you want to refund the Balens, they will log in your character and delete the 50 items you got from the 50 spins. If you are okay with it, they'll refund 3250 Balens to you.
    We hope it can solve your problem and we are looking forward to your reply.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
    Last edited by ibzc00; 02-22-2014, 09:53 AM. Reason: Adding in ticket response.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X