No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 2/21 at 2:30 AM EST has ended - Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should incl. level 80 stuff now. almost 2 months more of lych nm? i mean really... its ***** boring. circuit quest sucks, im not speaking ab lagg and bugs anymore, tired of it. And now we get such a maintenance for sth that will only last for few hours? U really must be kidding me... u got many customers with their feet in direction of quitting, keep doing what u do, and u see where u end up. Wonder how the non cashers gonna fill ur pockets.
    | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

• 1. thing: I'm an old player and this game turns to be game for people who can spend real money
      2. thing: those players who does spend real money also complain about lag, bugs, dc but they are stupid enough to keep spending money
      3. thing: when r2 staff put new stuffs, it's mostly for the casher players
      4. thing: with new stuffs, comes new lag so they should consider trying playing game on various PC's too see how will game act
      5. thing: I like this game, I'll keep playing and will never spend money but since the lag is getting bigger and bigger, I'll stop playing!
      6. thing: if I stop playing, I'll be sorry for I did meet lot of great players, but I hope to see them in other games
      7. r2, try to be more aware of things you MUST fix and then worry about cash you might earn, that will keep you in top of the game world!!
      thanks for reading this Best of luck from Kristijan (s5 Roaring Wetlands)

Comment

• Originally posted by DamienRL View Post
        r2 is starting to change alot before they cared to some degree on players happiness but now its just how much can we make from theses idiots this week
        True story. There is a serious lack in caring. Hell, it takes weeks for them to respond to a ticket, if they ever decide to respond at all, since most of my tickets were unanswered. What's more, the Free Balen projects are absolutely worthless. I completed over 50 of them(Got a confirmation pop-up) but I never received Balen, and after many tickets, still no balen. There REALLY needs to be some new management for this company before they get torched by an angry player with lots of money, which I'm sure there are a few lurking. Lol

Originally posted by Crusadering View Post
        archers can hit twice in a ro, if you do it right

i use it to my advantage in bg with a close fight
        Yeah, that seems real fair right? Pitiful. If you need to abuse a class like that just to be good, you really aren't worth the insults, since you clearly, insulted yourself in saying that. GG

Comment

• Again Maintenance

Comment

• LOL why????????? i wanted to play now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crusadering View Post
              it gives you more stats on your mount actually, the more mounts you get the more br you have
              next level gives u only mount strenght stat aka NOTHING in BR

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyMacaria View Post
                They should incl. level 80 stuff now. almost 2 months more of lych nm? i mean really... its ***** boring. circuit quest sucks, im not speaking ab lagg and bugs anymore, tired of it. And now we get such a maintenance for sth that will only last for few hours? U really must be kidding me... u got many customers with their feet in direction of quitting, keep doing what u do, and u see where u end up. Wonder how the non cashers gonna fill ur pockets.
                so true about 80 stuff
                finished the 70 set some times agos and now nothing really challenging except trying to go futher in spire...
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Come on ppl it has only beeh half an hoour, why all the whining, they said 4-6 hours, we can only pray that they actually fix something while they are down...

Comment

• Originally posted by timbos View Post
                    Yeah, that seems real fair right? Pitiful. If you need to abuse a class like that just to be good, you really aren't worth the insults, since you clearly, insulted yourself in saying that. GG

it is not abusing a class at all, every class has it's strengths and weaknesses, to me you just sound like one of those ****** off teens, that can't do well in bg

Comment

• yeah 4- 6 hours in niice!! now go out sie hang with some friends have a couple of to much 2 drink you know that sort of thing

Comment

• maintenacnce is killing me with so soft !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
                          next level gives u only mount strenght stat aka NOTHING in BR
                          umm no, it adds br, all mounts do

Comment

• whats new btw

Comment

• ty for screwing up my second morning this week......and NOT doing maintainance at night on a european server.....

Comment

• Originally posted by begek View Post
                                how about the guild battle of the oceanic servers??!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
                                Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Error.........

Comment

Working...
                                X