Clear All

• ru2l8
    replied
    http://www.stuff.tv/top-20-games-you...rowser/feature

Leave a comment:

• R245685205
    replied
    Originally posted by NunYa2013 View Post
    krisjando had it right stop whining or find a way to get off this drug the got us addicted to called WarTune...The game is addictive, and as addicts to it, we just take what they give us until we've had enough. Maybe I should start a new non-prophit called WA- Wartune Anonymous, lol.
    Where can i sign up?

Leave a comment:

• R225815802
    replied
    S1, S4 aaaand S44 are yellow.... yay

W8ing for serv up is BOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

Plz fix it quick and let us play.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexhertanto View Post
    only 4-6 hours? why not make up to 1 month or 1 year just let your game do not lag like this
    I'd give them a week if they'd fix everything. No compensation required.

Leave a comment:

• NunYa2013
    replied
    Seriously guys, get a life, I do my sylph farming at this time, cause I have no events to disturb me, but , oh well I am missing it a second time this wee. Good thing I farm enough on the days without maintenance that I can compensate and not lose anything. Learn to prepare...Yes, I want it back up, I want the lag at least lessened, I want a lot of things, but heck, we can want in one and take a dump in the other and see which one fills up faster. You be the judge, they have us by the short hairs here, so accept what they do or move on, just stop whining about it, my head is starting to hurt from no cheese with all the whine.

Leave a comment:

• themental
    replied
    ahhh so now i should work at work ... naughty wartune xD

Leave a comment:

• R237702978
    replied
    yah time to sleep and cant wait bg time...... (VIP killer)

Leave a comment:

• Slartibarfast
    replied
    getting bored now... how much longer...

Leave a comment:

• htgar
    replied
    Here's hoping the horrible mismatches of late in arena will be rectified (group of players levels 32-33 against 45+/50+ is not appropriate matching) and the glitches where the fight starts against three identical knights then once over, spins immediately into another fight and some of the lag is reduced particularly in battle ground, please.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Alexhertanto
    replied
    only 4-6 hours? why not make up to 1 month or 1 year just let your game do not lag like this

Leave a comment:

• R249242449
    replied
    So i lost a DAY in a playing 'cose i go to work later.Get to the thinking to NO TIME LIMIT IN ARENA,TANK,WORLD BOSS FOR A WEEK

Leave a comment:

• bievil
    replied
    they don´t have respect to players.... -.-

Leave a comment:

• R24547057
    replied
    4-6 hours for magic pot only? OMG! must have compensation for this.

Leave a comment:

• R251367269
    replied
    wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....

Leave a comment:

• R237702978
    replied
    Originally posted by Crusadering View Post
    oh a spawn camper, i enjoy killing you guys, whats your name then?
    surry not complete leg 50 yet,,,, ..... cant tell u name,,,,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X