No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 2/21 at 2:30 AM EST has ended - Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yesterday may not have had all mentenance 4-6 hours so often? even put a new update wartune something new such as new troops set lvl 80 dungeons etc.
    GrailKnight
    Character Type:Knight
    Guild:Vengeance
    Server[S167]-Wyvernmist
    Platform-R2Games
    Client: Mozilla Firefox

Comment

• hahahaha, thats why i never spend anything on this game. It's future is insecure, and it crashes, hangs and is down a lot.
      Last night, i wasnt even able to get into arena, and had to load n reload n reload ... n then a few times more, to finally get in. Tried different browsers, etc. All in vain.

& now its down for maintenance again in the morning, duh!

Comment

• Originally posted by R237702978 View Post
        LOL NOOBS but its no adding stats on it,,, just add space iv u wanna train it more .... read it clear and use u head than u money

hey dumbass i don't cash
        aptitude = br

Comment

• Originally posted by Crusadering View Post
          Mount Strength +200

moron
          mount strength â‰* BR

Comment

• Ya it shouldn't take 4-6 hrs to fix something that simple. if it does take R2 that long they don't know what there doing. other games iv played maint. only takes 25-30mins.

Comment

• krisjando had it right stop whining or find a way to get off this drug the got us addicted to called WarTune...The game is addictive, and as addicts to it, we just take what they give us until we've had enough. Maybe I should start a new non-prophit called WA- Wartune Anonymous, lol.

Comment

• ajsuajsuas 6 hours LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                Name:Ereshkigal
                Class:Archer
                Level:65
                Server:246
                Br:85.000

Comment

• and u can reward + 1 day VIP time....3 x 6 hr almost 1 day lost this month

Comment

hey dumbass i don't cash
                    aptitude = br
                    u can searh me in bg 50 level always camp spawn...

Comment

• Originally posted by HannisArc View Post
                      What would be fantastic is if you could find a way to freeze the farms. I came on to get my crops only to find the servers down. By the time they come up I will be asleep and by the time I wake up they will have been stolen by farm friends. This will cost me about 64,000 gold and 2,000 kyanite. I wouldn't mind but it seems to happen quite a bit. Lucky for me I didn't happen to plant any special seeds.

you greedy mofo, i happilly let my friends share fruits of my farm, even even more happily share in theirs....... you don't like people helping you with harvest? Delete your friends, or tell them not to do it.

Comment

Mount Strength +200

moron
                        sorry crusadering, you keep appearing more stupid thoughout this forum. Higher level stable mounts do not add Battle Rating. They do add speed to your horse. They add Mount stats... which do not affect BR.
                        Archer hoarder

Comment

• oh a spawn camper, i enjoy killing you guys, whats your name then?

Comment

• ----------

Comment

oh a spawn camper, i enjoy killing you guys, whats your name then?
                              surry not complete leg 50 yet,,,, ..... cant tell u name,,,,

Comment

• wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....wow....

Comment

Working...
                                X