Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 2/21 at 2:30 AM EST has ended - Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previuos time they give compensation double exp scrool and gold.
    Why gold?
    If we lose BG, means compensation must be duoble exp srool+gem, at batteground we not get gold, we colect shards and get treasure chest.
    + we lost playing time, it,s means like compensation must be free stamina restore coldown period

Comment

• Originally posted by JetLong View Post
      Positive thinking guys !! More often maintenance means more often you'll get compensation I hope this time we will get 1k balens each person
      i would say 10k balens would be more due here, maintenance during peak hours to play really sucks, and its frequent.

Comment

• We need the fix for whips trade. The gamefuse[dot]com is more generous regarding this matter: "Chocolate x10 for Soul Crystal x100"

S395 - Ironhold Pass
        Character name: daniyyel
        Class: Mage
        Level 65
        BR 80k
        Sylphs:

JackBauer****[electro]
        Mirakuru *[water]

Azael *** [fire]

Comment

• "Positive thinking guys !! More often maintenance means more often you'll get compensation I hope this time we will get 1k balens each person"

dream on...lol

Comment

• oh!!!**** maintananace............by the way any 1 helps me foe archer???

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
              Since it became clear long ago that fixing the lag is just too much to ask, is there any chance that you'll at least take out the rest of the snow in our cities?
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]72595[/ATTACH]
              I'm assuming all of the Christmas-themed stuff was supposed to get removed at Wednesday's maintenance, but it seems you couldn't get that right either. And it looks really stupid to have the buildings still covered in snow when the ground no longer is.
              ROFL. I knew they are totally incompetent. But with stuff like that i was clearly to indulgent towards them. It seems they are re*tards after all. Way to go R2.

Comment

• wow maintenance to fix 1 dam event which is for cashiers what about fixing the **** you already messed up first instead of this event

Comment

• waiting

Comment

• I thought they where kidding when they said 4-6 hours to implement an event....

I said oh, it'll be back up in 15-30 minutes tops.

an hour and a half later....its bedtime.

Comment

• have to find something else to play then thanks R2

Comment

• lower level player need bound balens in compensations. i have lvl 44 char trying not to level up and no bound balens to buy anything and bags are full cuz it costs too much to open. and you can't be strong if you level very fast unless you spend a lot of money. but always see lvl 60+ get bound balens. Where is lower lvl balens?

Comment

• LOL 4 - 6h downtime to fix magicpot (yeah a casher thing) and 100k gold n daru compensation plus 20k kyanite?
                          not like i care but the **... with the maintenance.
                          East coast archer.

Comment

• need balen and kynt reward

Comment

• Hmmmm... nice maintenance again.. sleep well guys ..

Comment

• Hmm A fix? why don't you add some items that can be bought by gold not using balens it really cost to much

Comment

Working...
                                X