Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZikPaxton
    replied
    Stuck, I want to play and I cannot log in, wartune better put compensation to this.

Leave a comment:

• madpixel
    replied
    stuck at 73% as well

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    Been like this for a while now.. :/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled20140221175630.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	1681708

Leave a comment:

• Ahbleza
    replied
    It's about money. The Magic Pot event is just another way to get your hard earned. What until you see what it costs for what you get

Originally posted by XWLiank View Post
    What is this MT about??

Leave a comment:

• R23221156
    replied
    already up guys

Leave a comment:

• Caaldiem
    replied
    Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
    You are far from right on that one... i would like to play with people who put something back for what they take.. leeches are beyond useless.. Im here to compete.. not to simply dominate over a bunch of rodents. And I know my ***-baggery is showing i let it so everyone knows that what they see is what they get

If i just wanted to squish toads i would play mario bros tyvm
    It's a freaking game, that the developers made free to play with the option of paying money to be stronger. You want to play a game with people putting something into it as they play, go play WoW or something. You want to play Wartune, you play with free players as well. Until they require a credit card to play, shut up about free players ruining your game. It's your own fault you let it get to you, not ours.

Leave a comment:

• JustMee23
    replied
    why are people saying that the servers are up? im stuck at 73% loading now for like 15 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• R25401441
    replied
    ty fir the heads up ViciuosIvy

Leave a comment:

• ViciousIvy
    replied
    s368
    Click image for larger version

Name:	r2 bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	300.4 KB
ID:	1681706

Leave a comment:

• R25401441
    replied
    Originally posted by bLySkAvKa View Post
    in this game, you are either buying the product....or you are the product.

non-cashers play a vital role in the game...they're the fodder the game requires for cashers like R25401441 to feel superior and all high and mighty.
    yet he want's to call the people he predates on leeches....sir, you're ****-baggery is showing...please tuck it back in.

You are far from right on that one... i would like to play with people who put something back for what they take.. leeches are beyond useless.. Im here to compete.. not to simply dominate over a bunch of rodents. And I know my ***-baggery is showing i let it so everyone knows that what they see is what they get

If i just wanted to squish toads i would play mario bros tyvm

Leave a comment:

• XWLiank
    replied
    What is this MT about??

Leave a comment:

• aruva99
    replied
    Same i cant still get the daru,gold and kiranyte from the pot...its still bugged

Leave a comment:

• Nk412
    replied
    Episode 796
    "Shattered dreams!"

"Heeeellp... HEEEELLLLP!", cried a little voice, "Help, I want to spend balens, but the magic pots are broken! Help!"

Suddenly, R2Man appears! "Hmmmm...", he said, "Must be the work of the evil noncashpayers again!" He seeks out every noncashpayer, and then proceeds to knock them out cold. "Now, let's see, it looks like they shattered every pot into pieces; it could take hours to undo this damage!" He sets out on the arduous task, only stopping to accept balens. After 4-6 hours, he finally fixes the last magic pot!

"Thank you R2man, you're my hero! Now I can join you in stomping every noncashpayer into oblivion!", said the talking cash whale. "No problem, it's the least I could do for 50000 balens!", said R2Man. "Alright, it's time for me to be off, I must paste replies onto support tickets! Farewell!" And poof, he vanishes, not to be seen until his income is threatened once more.

Don't miss next week's episode: "A fatal mistake!-The underpriced event packs! R2Man goes all out!"

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    You take it down, and i still can't get the Gold/Daru/Kyanite from my inventory?? what is wrong with you xD

Leave a comment:

• bLySkAvKa
    replied
    in this game, you are either buying the product....or you are the product.

non-cashers play a vital role in the game...they're the fodder the game requires for cashers like R25401441 to feel superior and all high and mighty.
    yet he want's to call the people he predates on leeches....sir, you're ****-baggery is showing...please tuck it back in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X