Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hp2008
    replied
    well 2 maintenance in 3 days for fix stuff,, and cant log in ,,,, 73 % loading .... loading ... lol

Leave a comment:

• R25401441
    replied
    Originally posted by R239592277 View Post
    ***... again 4-6h to fixed ... nothing, and u give us a "gift" 100k daru and gold... realy? in this hours i can make more that u give us, i lose to much, is 2st when i lose 70% at my dailly, my devo, and more and u give me a fuc.king gift like that?!!? make something whit this lag and freez, not every time when we are to many on, start lag... u can remove abandon account, to make more space in u r data base... do something util !!!!

now there is a GREAT idea!!!!! start deleting the accounts for free players.. they are the only ones that make stoopid complaints.. they are the leeches that make the game lag..
    You all do realize that r2 offeres the game for free with the idea that once you decide you like it you start buying even a small amount instead of draining off the resources ($$) that other people put in.
    R2 should change the whole thing.. in their advertisements it should say FREE TO PLAY..... (UP TO LVL 30) THEN U EITHER BUY SOMETHING OR GET THE HELL OUT!!!!

Thank you Thank you.. I will be here all weak
    Last edited by R25401441; 02-21-2014, 03:40 AM. Reason: because Im funny in the head

Leave a comment:

• JackMalloy
    replied
    So I will lose about 200k gold plundering other cities, the kyanite, the stamina of the altar, and some PvP battles, and then they will give me 100k gold in compensation?
    So generous...

Leave a comment:

• R2kanna
    replied
    i reallly realize that each person have different thinking all got different mind statue

Leave a comment:

• karaokeking
    replied
    talking about lag its so bad sometimes that i think i'm going backwards in the game come on guys please fix it

Leave a comment:

• blasp
    replied
    back.up....only.2.hrs

Leave a comment:

• R231019162
    replied
    Originally posted by scarecrow58 View Post
    where you get your crypt keys as they're 75 balens in my shop
    but agree with the possible prizes, they're not all that good
    sorry typo error yeah 75 but repricing should be implemented
    who wants to pay 65 ballens for something and get utter **** reward i bet drop rate realy low for that apollo too so spend on something worthwhile

Leave a comment:

• Angel_Hawk
    replied
    it's not Honour scrolls we need it is the Insignia when we miss the GB ......................
    Last edited by Angel_Hawk; 02-21-2014, 03:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vierka
    replied
    I only got 100k gold and 1 honor scroll as compensation, where is the rest of it?

Leave a comment:

• Roachers
    replied
    I like how everyone seems to think the world revolves around them, its maintenance to fix something - you know stop something breaking, if this is the sort of agro you give people for fixing something I would dread to see what you all do when something actually breaks for real, you must have kittens! R2, can you introduce a maturity filter - fed up of being surrounded by children!

Leave a comment:

• R225815802
    replied
    Serwers up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• LadyMacaria
    replied
    Originally posted by BillySean View Post
    SSounds like some cashers are afraid us non-cashers might catch up a little bit!
    no, but im done with 70 set leg 2 months ago. and now i shall play mpds i dont need for 2 more months? i wonna hear u, if u were in our places. afraid of catching up... get ur reality back, its a game with no timer on it... jeez...

Leave a comment:

• Angel_Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
    Since it became clear long ago that fixing the lag is just too much to ask, is there any chance that you'll at least take out the rest of the snow in our cities?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]72595[/ATTACH]
    I'm assuming all of the Christmas-themed stuff was supposed to get removed at Wednesday's maintenance, but it seems you couldn't get that right either. And it looks really stupid to have the buildings still covered in snow when the ground no longer is.
    I will second that one when they remove stuff I always thought it was everything I still have half snow too... and we need you to step UP...

Leave a comment:

• scarecrow58
    replied
    Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
    idea guys get rid of lv2 gem packs bonus exp packs gold daru waste of time lv1 to lv5 gem packs all they are is lv1 or lv2 inside also hmm spend 65 ballens to win 1 crypt key wen u can buy them for 35 come on rethink the repricing and whats inside u greedy mofo
    where you get your crypt keys as they're 75 balens in my shop
    but agree with the possible prizes, they're not all that good

Leave a comment:

• vmac123
    replied
    Remove the christmas Tree.!!
    Let me know "Indian based server".......time is money

Leave a comment:

Working...
X