X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R231019162
    replied
    Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
    Unreal.. the whole game is for cashers you braindead fool!!.. who do you think pays the bills so that r2 can keep the game online?? I vote that any free players who complain should be permanently banned. It would make it alot easier to find information in these forums as 99% of comments in here are just a bunch of whiny lil chits who want everything handed to them on a silver platter yet refuse to pay a single red cent for it. Please do us all a favor and stop playing.. it is you thousands of leeches that won't support the game provider that make it difficult for them to keep the lag from being a problem.

As for the snow comment in the above post.... I have to agree.. christmas is over.. the magic is gone.. please delete the snow..lol

dont they get enough money for advertising around website to keep the games bills in order ive seen alot of wartune links in banners on websites they get paid for advertising

Leave a comment:

• vmac123
    replied
    give more compensation.......
    someone suggest Indian based server.!!!

Leave a comment:

• aymanalfeky
    replied
    How many Hours open wartune ?

Leave a comment:

• jinxyak
    replied
    The update does not give any idea what soever in terms of when the server is like to be back online.

4-6 hours since when has the maintenance just started or is it already close to 4hrs since it started no clue.

Leave a comment:

• BillySean
    replied
    S
    Originally posted by Kazuma9188 View Post
    Totally agreed I am getting bore with nothing new to look for... bring the damn 80 stuff up now!!!
    Sounds like some cashers are afraid us non-cashers might catch up a little bit!

Leave a comment:

• R231019162
    replied
    Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
    they dont know how to fix that all they think about is cash as you can see by this event fix it before cashiers come back they might loose money
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]72649[/ATTACH]

and as you can see why spend spend spend and recieve a apollo blue or purple wen the big cashiers ave already got them purple needs a good rethink on this guys or u been drinking too much soda again and sucking lollypops
    idea guys get rid of lv2 gem packs bonus exp packs gold daru waste of time lv1 to lv5 gem packs all they are is lv1 or lv2 inside also hmm spend 65 ballens to win 1 crypt key wen u can buy them for 35 come on rethink the repricing and whats inside u greedy mofo

Leave a comment:

• Slartibarfast
    replied
    more like 2,5 really...

Leave a comment:

• -Mercury-
    replied
    Originally posted by jinxyak View Post
    How long has it been since the maintenance started?
    like 3 hours now...

Leave a comment:

• asterixuus
    replied
    a 4-6h maintenance for a 24h event and after another planned maintenance. real nice again. your dev and testing teams are working in differents location. first dev then test then implement. but in r2 i think that he test work is after implement, or they just cut costs in your comp.
    keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• Tuuda
    replied
    2h if i am correct

Leave a comment:

• jinxyak
    replied
    How long has it been since the maintenance started?

Leave a comment:

• BillySean
    replied
    You chose Eastern Standard Time. Now deal with it!

Leave a comment:

• R248480021
    replied
    UP THE SERVER NOW PLEASE.

Leave a comment:

• Ahbleza
    replied
    Clear cache you brain dead fool, the snow goes away

As for the snow comment in the above post.... I have to agree.. christmas is over.. the magic is gone.. please delete the snow..lol

Leave a comment:

• Slartibarfast
    replied
    Unreal.. the whole game is for cashers you braindead fool!!.. who do you think pays the bills so that r2 can keep the game online?? I vote that any free players who complain should be permanently banned. It would make it alot easier to find information in these forums as 99% of comments in here are just a bunch of whiny lil chits who want everything handed to them on a silver platter yet refuse to pay a single red cent for it. Please do us all a favor and stop playing.. it is you thousands of leeches that won't support the game provider that make it difficult for them to keep the lag from being a problem.

If they wouldn't make everything so expensive, maybe more people would pay... a little bit of VIP and some wings are just as expensive as a complete game title on any platform...
    I say 'complete game title' because having to buy so many things make me feel we are presented with half a game when you don't pay.
    Doesn't mean by the way that I don't pay or don't want to pay, it's just that I get the sentiment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X