Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 2/21 at 2:30 AM EST has ended - Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the BettleGround there is a player hp was about to run but back full again after the fight. (he's not dead). these I found how many times

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
      Magic pot earns them cash so they dont care wether you enjoy it or not but 4-6 hrs to fix that *** is going on with r2 lately.
      mate is pretty obvious, this game is going to the crapper soon, r2 is trying to milk the most of it till that happens

Comment

Originally posted by R2kanna View Post
        why dont u all exchange compensation with wip event dont give compensation just provide wips event this time
        YES pls, whip event or bound balens in the compensation
        IGN: Frenzone
        SERVER: 287
        CLASS: MAGE
        PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL :p)
        LEVEL: 64
        BATTLE RATING: 95k
        SYLPHS:
        2 Star Blue Gaia, 2 Star Blue Iris, 2 Star Blue Pan and 3 Star Blue Fire Sylph :p

Hard training them, but i think its worth it for different situations ^_^

Comment

I just want to point out how especially cool i think everyone is that posts their stats. bonus cool points for all of you. no one gives a **** if you have a purple pan lol.

Comment

yeah the magic pot event so thats where the damn hammer is spent : but remove damn snow its almost spring here only 9 days left so quit the damn snow already make the make cloud city look like its valentine , spring or whatever just fix the damn graphics

Comment

4-6 Hours???

Comment

its Magic dude.....hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjou1 View Post
                  that magic pot should be endless
                  Are they gonna include a magic bong for that magic pot? xD

Comment

pls change the DST also ... hate to stay late at night...
                    Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    BR: 200K
                    Slyph: Hercules purple

Comment

sign me up for the magic bong. i'll drop balens on that mutherfucker

Comment

dont feel bad this is the only time i have to be able to play this too

Comment

Hmm and no mention of compensation for all who suffered 2 hours of lock out today due to server error thereby totally missing class wars??

Comment

Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                            Are they gonna include a magic bong for that magic pot? xD

you bet

Comment

So much time to fix

Hope new mount will come with this.

Comment

lol i have no sylph coz am camper so **** the **** out of them but the baleens are cool event i doubt its a ever gonna make the gear exchange for balens in the upcoming patch thats what they got in china's wartune and if they wanna release it in r2 i think it should have but instead they still wanna milk cash out of he players
                                Last edited by Stormaggedon; 02-21-2014, 01:51 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Working...
                                X