Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• type here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....33-Login-issue

Comment

• haizz 4-6 hourss u must be kidding me ..

Comment

• Originally posted by ViciousIvy View Post
        Cool, thank you. I didn't notice that.

Comment

• s13 up.. thanks!
          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyMacaria View Post
            no, but im done with 70 set leg 2 months ago. and now i shall play mpds i dont need for 2 more months? i wonna hear u, if u were in our places. afraid of catching up... get ur reality back, its a game with no timer on it... jeez...
            TOTALLY AGREED AGAIN u read my mind in answering this brainless player. TY..

Comment

• Originally posted by BillySean View Post
              SSounds like some cashers are afraid us non-cashers might catch up a little bit!

It sound like someone is brainless..."a little bit"...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kazuma9188 View Post
                It sound like someone is brainless..."a little bit"...
                well...some med cashers are anxious about the speed of progress by non-cashers =P They forget that they can use the spare time to farm a 2nd set of leg 70 pieces for synthesis into leg 80 while they use the leg 70 full enchanted set. Other than insignia I'm done with farming my 2nd set of leg 70 already....hopefully the enchant cost won't be too insanely high that its impossible to save enough to fully upgrade a new piece from +0 to +36 =P
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Is there compensation for all who suffered 2 hours of lock out weserday due to server error thereby totally missing class wars???
                  server - s371
                  Every month i get 2-3 mount card and whips. And its only 1 time for month!!!! How i can get it now???? No respond from GM. And they want me to spend real money for events???? I want stupid compensation - critals for CW shop, soo i can get what i miss, coz servers problems!!!!
                  Wartune
                  Server: S371
                  Character: Atrox
                  Class: Mage
                  Guild: Cursed

Comment

• Whay Code Master?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillySean View Post
                      SSounds like some cashers are afraid us non-cashers might catch up a little bit!
                      the 70 set is obtainable for cashers and non cashers at pretty much the same .. cashers can't buy insig but they can sped it up a little if they buy the crystaloid packs from mystery shop if they appear (if you say those 25 balen boxes i'll slap you. all opened and no insig dropped)

they need the new patch already but not in 3 parts. they should give it in one shot
                      Cyanide
                      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                      Guild: Sicario

Comment

• hi today 23/2 i have problems with game and not is my internet

Comment

• Originally posted by R217975299 View Post
                          hi today 23/2 i have problems with game and not is my internet
                          welcome to Lagtune save your life and quit if u can't handle the game issues
                          Last edited by R230527694; 03-23-2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X