[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 2/21 at 2:30 AM EST has ended - Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 2/21 at 2:30 AM EST has ended - Update

Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on February 21st at 2:30 AM EST (23:30 PM PST(Feb 20th), 7:30 AM GMT, 3:30 PM GMT +8) on all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Patch Notes:
    • Fix the Magic Pot event.

We apologize for the inconvenience we caused you and will be offering a compensation pack to help players effected get back on track. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package including the following items:
    • 100,000 Gold
    • 100,000 Daru
    • 20,000 Kyanite
    • Magic Hammer x2

Update - 4:30 AM EST The maintenance is over, taking much less time than we expected. All server are back now!

For players who receive bugged rewards (Gold, Daru and Kyanite) due to the issues with the Magic Pot yesterday, we are still working on fix. We appreciate your patience and understanding with this mishap and will post further updates in regards to a fix here on the forum.

• R230527694
    replied
    Originally posted by R217975299 View Post
    hi today 23/2 i have problems with game and not is my internet
    welcome to Lagtune save your life and quit if u can't handle the game issues
    Last edited by R230527694; 03-23-2014, 11:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R217975299
    replied
    hi today 23/2 i have problems with game and not is my internet

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    Originally posted by BillySean View Post
    SSounds like some cashers are afraid us non-cashers might catch up a little bit!
    the 70 set is obtainable for cashers and non cashers at pretty much the same .. cashers can't buy insig but they can sped it up a little if they buy the crystaloid packs from mystery shop if they appear (if you say those 25 balen boxes i'll slap you. all opened and no insig dropped)

they need the new patch already but not in 3 parts. they should give it in one shot

Leave a comment:

• R251445525
    replied
    Whay Code Master?

Leave a comment:

• pvdenkova
    replied
    Is there compensation for all who suffered 2 hours of lock out weserday due to server error thereby totally missing class wars???
    server - s371
    Every month i get 2-3 mount card and whips. And its only 1 time for month!!!! How i can get it now???? No respond from GM. And they want me to spend real money for events???? I want stupid compensation - critals for CW shop, soo i can get what i miss, coz servers problems!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Kazuma9188 View Post
    It sound like someone is brainless..."a little bit"...
    well...some med cashers are anxious about the speed of progress by non-cashers =P They forget that they can use the spare time to farm a 2nd set of leg 70 pieces for synthesis into leg 80 while they use the leg 70 full enchanted set. Other than insignia I'm done with farming my 2nd set of leg 70 already....hopefully the enchant cost won't be too insanely high that its impossible to save enough to fully upgrade a new piece from +0 to +36 =P

Leave a comment:

• Kazuma9188
    replied
    Originally posted by BillySean View Post
    SSounds like some cashers are afraid us non-cashers might catch up a little bit!

It sound like someone is brainless..."a little bit"...

Leave a comment:

• Kazuma9188
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyMacaria View Post
    no, but im done with 70 set leg 2 months ago. and now i shall play mpds i dont need for 2 more months? i wonna hear u, if u were in our places. afraid of catching up... get ur reality back, its a game with no timer on it... jeez...
    TOTALLY AGREED AGAIN u read my mind in answering this brainless player. TY..

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    s13 up.. thanks!

Leave a comment:

• GiordanoT88
    replied
    Originally posted by ViciousIvy View Post
    Cool, thank you. I didn't notice that.

Leave a comment:

• fatini
    replied
    haizz 4-6 hourss u must be kidding me ..

Leave a comment:

• ViciousIvy
    replied
    type here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....33-Login-issue

Leave a comment:

• GiordanoT88
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	stuck73.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	296.2 KB
ID:	1681716

As stated, loading gets stuck at 73%. Please, fix it as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• TrianHardi
    replied
    All i know maintenance is for fixing problem. But now many player stuck at loading screen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X