Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Valentine's Day - Big Spender

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Promotion] Valentine's Day - Big Spender

    Duration: 2/23 – 2/25 23:59 (Server Time)

    Servers:
    •R2:S1 – S423
    •Kabam: S1-S70
    •Armor: S1-S6

    Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards!

    Rewards:
    Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x50
    Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x200
    Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x500
    Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x1,000
    Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x1,500

    Rules:
    •Rewards are based on total Balens spent during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.
    •Bound Balens DO NOT count for this event.
    •Each reward level can only be redeemed once per day.

    Note: Rewards can be collected via the Hot Events panel.

  • #2
    They should rename it "Valentine's Day - Big Scam"

    Comment


    • #3
      its a decent event for cashers but for other its ****

      Comment


      • #4
        that sucks since half hour before i made a purple gaia and they put this...even more they put this on the game and 20 hours later on forum. nvm r2

        Comment


        • #5
          oh the irony
          Server-46

          In game name - Solomon

          Like to travel anywhere ^_^

          Comment


          • #6
            over price for me

            Comment


            • #7
              This event on oceanic servers was 10,000 whips for 20,000 balens. It was written very clearly ingame. But hey r2 decided to log in into our account and tkae back the 10,000 whips after we spent 20,000 balens to get them

              Also the event is not once per day as stated in the forum above. Wartune is becominga scam. I sepnt thousand on this game, close to USD15k if not more, i like the game but I will not accept daylight robbery.

              Comment


              • #8
                This really sounds......bad lol we have spent less money for more whips soooo...........

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by apollo1152000 View Post
                  This event on oceanic servers was 10,000 whips for 20,000 balens. It was written very clearly ingame. But hey r2 decided to log in into our account and tkae back the 10,000 whips after we spent 20,000 balens to get them

                  Also the event is not once per day as stated in the forum above. Wartune is becominga scam. I sepnt thousand on this game, close to USD15k if not more, i like the game but I will not accept daylight robbery.

                  Second sir WArtune dont force no one to spend money in this game its your fault because you spend by pleasure. ^.^ with that money you can make other things in real life better then spend on a game ..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                    Second sir WArtune dont force no one to spend money in this game its your fault because you spend by pleasure. ^.^ with that money you can make other things in real life better then spend on a game ..

                    Agree.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by denzel129 View Post
                      Agree.....
                      I am not complaining because someone forced me to spend far from that. I am complaining because when you spend based on what the game promises, in this case 10k whips, I expect to get what I paid for not 1/10th of what was indicated in the game.

                      Moreover its quite rude for game developers to log me out of my account to steal what I had in my inventory.

                      Finally its funny how developers managed to solve this mistake in 5 minutes but other mistakes remain unsolved for months, actually years now

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by apollo1152000 View Post
                        I am not complaining because someone forced me to spend far from that. I am complaining because when you spend based on what the game promises, in this case 10k whips, I expect to get what I paid for not 1/10th of what was indicated in the game.

                        Moreover its quite rude for game developers to log me out of my account to steal what I had in my inventory.

                        Finally its funny how developers managed to solve this mistake in 5 minutes but other mistakes remain unsolved for months, actually years now
                        apollo, you're not the only one it's happened to. i and a few others had the same thing happen to us, including being rudely logged out of our account without any notice and our items deleted. see this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....er-event/page2

                        we brought up the exact same points as you lol, including how they fix their money-losing error so damn fast and other huge bugs that hurt us players so damn slowly...
                        have you sent in a ticket? i sent a ticket in over 18 hours ago and still haven't had a response, even though Fujifiuma says he and 6 other guildies got their whips back within a couple of hours.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Buy mahra and other stuff event was over yesterday, and they add big spender today. R2games is working real hard to wear " A hate me please " table.
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If I were you I wouldn't brag to no one in the server even in so called close friends and after that I would of asap spend the whips to train cuz once you benefit from typo be sure it will be fixed and very possible also to loose what you had in more that you should.Cuz they cant take your stats back so kinda your mistake for not thinking clearly how to benefit mostly out of that situation.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              And lol. "Spend". TBH this is quite a good promo. You get the whips FREE if you spend balens on OTHER things.
                              If I had balens would have done this. Clearly, players want MORE out of whatever, but please.
                              TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

                              I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                              I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

                              TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                              -Maya`Eleanor

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X