This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spending 300 dollars daily for those rewards....yummy
    oh wait..... i am not spending not even a cent on any game ))
    I am HellSpawn,Lord of Hell

Comment

funny ;DDDD They made a mistake adding 0 zero more ;D and from 1000 whips it became 10 000 . And whos faulth ..the developers team ofcourse .. Seling something is a deal by 2 sides ..what u ofer and what u get . When they advertise that ofer its pure kind of thieving to login acounts and deleate what ppl paied for. Its exactly what developers were ofering.

Comment

Actually, that is pretty bad that they took your items away. Just live with your mistake. I understand the notion that you can't please everyone but you knew that would **** a lot of people off wartune......

I will say though, nobody is taking action other than bitching so I have no sympathy for you at all. If you want something done, go in and make a ticket with all of the people who got robbed like yourself and demand it, and if you don't do anything then shut up and take I up the ***.

Comment

Originally posted by apollo1152000 View Post
          This event on oceanic servers was 10,000 whips for 20,000 balens. It was written very clearly ingame. But hey r2 decided to log in into our account and tkae back the 10,000 whips after we spent 20,000 balens to get them

Also the event is not once per day as stated in the forum above. Wartune is becominga scam. I sepnt thousand on this game, close to USD15k if not more, i like the game but I will not accept daylight robbery.
          The 10k was a typo and was fixed on oceanic servers to read 1k.

Comment

The fact here is that people bought into it FOR the 10k whips. Now, due to R2's error, they are out a large sum of money for buying into something they felt was beneficial.

Can they all say, 'Oops, I meant to click the other recharge button' and get their money back now?

Comment

Originally posted by Daevian View Post
              The fact here is that people bought into it FOR the 10k whips. Now, due to R2's error, they are out a large sum of money for buying into something they felt was beneficial.

Can they all say, 'Oops, I meant to click the other recharge button' and get their money back now?
              did you really spend the balens for the 10 k whips? or you did it hopping that you shall remain with the whips due to the typo and they cant do anything about it?it was a clear typo!

Comment

I buyed 5 x 50 Sylph Sectrum, some crypt keys and Spirit Converta for 10k+ balens

save 20k balens for Cloth Events 00:00 so spend my 30k balens in mixed upgrades.

But ofc i should love to see this events one day early so man got take part of it in Mahra only.

But its not bad events its 3350 whisp for 30.000 balens

117 250 balens worth if man pay 35 x orginal price.

117 250 - 30 000 = 87 250 balens saved

+ you get to upgrade cloths or sylph or what ever you feel for sametime
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  did you really spend the balens for the 10 k whips? or you did it hopping that you shall remain with the whips due to the typo and they cant do anything about it?it was a clear typo!
                  A 'clear' typo? A typo that's clear would be like this: 10,000 Whips for 5,000 blaens
                  That's a typo that's clear. Seeing a number of an item, considering some of the absolutely stupid promotions R2 has done, would not surprise me.

If you walked into Walmart, and it said, '60" Plasma TV for 300$!!" would you assume it's a typo and pass it up, or buy it? Later being told they just charged you 3,000 dollars.

You'd want your money back too.

Comment

Originally posted by Daevian View Post
                    A 'clear' typo? A typo that's clear would be like this: 10,000 Whips for 5,000 blaens
                    That's a typo that's clear. Seeing a number of an item, considering some of the absolutely stupid promotions R2 has done, would not surprise me.

If you walked into Walmart, and it said, '60" Plasma TV for 300$!!" would you assume it's a typo and pass it up, or buy it? Later being told they just charged you 3,000 dollars.

You'd want your money back too.
                    Its a clear typo, look at the pattern and use your head. Yes they should honor the typo since they put it up, but that doesn't mean it absolves you from using logic and common sense. Just because they are at fault doesn't mean you are vindicated

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                      I buyed 5 x 50 Sylph Sectrum, some crypt keys and Spirit Converta for 10k+ balens

save 20k balens for Cloth Events 00:00 so spend my 30k balens in mixed upgrades.

But ofc i should love to see this events one day early so man got take part of it in Mahra only.

But its not bad events its 3350 whisp for 30.000 balens

117 250 balens worth if man pay 35 x orginal price.

117 250 - 30 000 = 87 250 balens saved

+ you get to upgrade cloths or sylph or what ever you feel for sametime
                      how much $ total u spend from the beginning for wartune?

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                        Its a clear typo, look at the pattern and use your head. Yes they should honor the typo since they put it up, but that doesn't mean it absolves you from using logic and common sense. Just because they are at fault doesn't mean you are vindicated
                        That's the issue, they won't honor the typo regardless. Unlike most businesses who make an advertising mistake and honor the incorrect price, this game seems to be exempt from any such rules as they make up their own. Any digital content remains their property and they'll be certain to do as they please with it.

Otherwise, I think the event in itself is a good deal if you're planning on spending the money to buy whips anyway, they're no more expensive than if you buy them from hot items and you get the bonus of spending your balens on whatever else you want. It's not a one time consume event so you can spread your purchases over multiple items and then pick up some free whips. Out of all the events I think this is one of the better value type, next to recharge events which give you bonus items with no time limit in which to spend your balens.

Comment

This event should be called - BIG SUCKERS! Game has errors up the ying yang! Cannot log in half a day, finally log in, tried getting to Cloud City - froze, crasher, now cannot log in... pff...

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                            You're going to talk about R2 using a pattern? They face-mash the num pad to figure out their prices. Maybe they were a little more neat in this one, but regardless. There is no 'clear typo' here at all. Hence people buying into it. Maybe to you, who analyzes and looks at every single detail before moving your mouse, it would be. But to someone looking at it in general, not so much. Don't forget to plot your keystrokes before typing.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_George View Post
                              Duration: 2/23 – 2/25 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                              •R2:S1 – S423
                              •Kabam: S1-S70
                              •Armor: S1-S6

Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards!

Rewards:
                              Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x50
                              Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x200
                              Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x500
                              Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x1,000
                              Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x1,500

Rules:
                              •Rewards are based on total Balens spent during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.
                              •Bound Balens DO NOT count for this event.
                              •Each reward level can only be redeemed once per day.

Note: Rewards can be collected via the Hot Events panel.
                              R2_George - can you comment on the fact that i get a black screen or grey every time i try to log in today. Delete cookies, cleared history, used 3 browsers - and nothing... and when i log in 10 minutes later whenever i accept a new quest it freezes... stop with the $$$$$ events and start fixing errors.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                                Second sir WArtune dont force no one to spend money in this game its your fault because you spend by pleasure. ^.^ with that money you can make other things in real life better then spend on a game ..
                                Nice one Pal
                                Hungry or just Angry ?

Then grab a snickers or else you'll turn into some Hollywood horror icon, trust me its happens all the time
                                :o or you'll regret it dude,pal or ms. :p

Comment

Working...
                                X