Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Valentine's Day - Big Spender

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • R2_George
    started a topic [Promotion] Valentine's Day - Big Spender

    [Promotion] Valentine's Day - Big Spender

    Duration: 2/23 – 2/25 23:59 (Server Time)

    Servers:
    •R2:S1 – S423
    •Kabam: S1-S70
    •Armor: S1-S6

    Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards!

    Rewards:
    Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x50
    Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x200
    Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x500
    Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x1,000
    Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x1,500

    Rules:
    •Rewards are based on total Balens spent during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.
    •Bound Balens DO NOT count for this event.
    •Each reward level can only be redeemed once per day.

    Note: Rewards can be collected via the Hot Events panel.

  • MagicAslan
    replied
    Originally posted by superpaz19 View Post
    Be wise in spending your money, if your super rich its ok to spend it.
    Yea its oke if you super rich

    Leave a comment:


  • superpaz19
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Thank you mate i dont whant to be no one mad on me but this is the true fact.Wartune dont force no one to spend money you spend money because is your pleasure or maybe you are to rich and trow money on a 25 pixel game with that kind of money you spend on 25 pixel game you can give half for a good act in real life idk help a person wo is sick or help a kyd or a dog idk is your choice.Im a modest guy not rich i pay only for my vip that is all .You know is like FISHING you go on the lake put your bait and trow it in water and you whait to se what fish will bite your baite now the result "Wartune trow the bait "events with money" and they whait for fishes "Real people" to bite the baite"events".That is your fault.Because in real life if you catch the fish you kill him.. Now wartune if catch you in this trap it will make you addicted to this game and spend money because you have to much.Sory for this if i make some one mad but this is the real thing.Have a good day.Im not jealous im not rich like i sayd im a modest guy but see real life is much funier to spend money and have fun ith friends then spend Hundreds of $ in a game like that guy 15.000 Dolars omg with that money i make my own bussines in real life.Have a good day to you all, And hope the players and r2 team dont be mad on me because i se with other eyes the life.

    Be wise in spending your money, if your super rich its ok to spend it.

    Leave a comment:


  • MagicAslan
    replied
    Originally posted by vorguesilver View Post
    Nice one Pal
    Thank you mate i dont whant to be no one mad on me but this is the true fact.Wartune dont force no one to spend money you spend money because is your pleasure or maybe you are to rich and trow money on a 25 pixel game with that kind of money you spend on 25 pixel game you can give half for a good act in real life idk help a person wo is sick or help a kyd or a dog idk is your choice.Im a modest guy not rich i pay only for my vip that is all .You know is like FISHING you go on the lake put your bait and trow it in water and you whait to se what fish will bite your baite now the result "Wartune trow the bait "events with money" and they whait for fishes "Real people" to bite the baite"events".That is your fault.Because in real life if you catch the fish you kill him.. Now wartune if catch you in this trap it will make you addicted to this game and spend money because you have to much.Sory for this if i make some one mad but this is the real thing.Have a good day.Im not jealous im not rich like i sayd im a modest guy but see real life is much funier to spend money and have fun ith friends then spend Hundreds of $ in a game like that guy 15.000 Dolars omg with that money i make my own bussines in real life.Have a good day to you all, And hope the players and r2 team dont be mad on me because i se with other eyes the life.
    Last edited by MagicAslan; 02-23-2014, 08:36 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • xArwenx
    replied
    Originally posted by vorguesilver View Post
    Nice one Pal
    yea you are right

    Leave a comment:


  • R236818982
    replied
    I have an idea why dont you make more events for everyone. not just cash-shoppers yes i know they're keep the game going but, i mean really 25 belens to open packs you got.. let us at least use bound, and for the average player yeah we spend a little cash for wings ect. but there is never much for us unless we drop hundreds of dollars on the game for an event >.> rant over

    Leave a comment:


  • vorguesilver
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Second sir WArtune dont force no one to spend money in this game its your fault because you spend by pleasure. ^.^ with that money you can make other things in real life better then spend on a game ..
    Nice one Pal

    Leave a comment:


  • R24536067
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_George View Post
    Duration: 2/23 – 2/25 23:59 (Server Time)

    Servers:
    •R2:S1 – S423
    •Kabam: S1-S70
    •Armor: S1-S6

    Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards!

    Rewards:
    Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x50
    Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x200
    Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x500
    Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x1,000
    Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: Mount Training Whip x1,500

    Rules:
    •Rewards are based on total Balens spent during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.
    •Bound Balens DO NOT count for this event.
    •Each reward level can only be redeemed once per day.

    Note: Rewards can be collected via the Hot Events panel.
    R2_George - can you comment on the fact that i get a black screen or grey every time i try to log in today. Delete cookies, cleared history, used 3 browsers - and nothing... and when i log in 10 minutes later whenever i accept a new quest it freezes... stop with the $$$$$ events and start fixing errors.

    Leave a comment:


  • Daevian
    replied
    Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
    Its a clear typo, look at the pattern and use your head. Yes they should honor the typo since they put it up, but that doesn't mean it absolves you from using logic and common sense. Just because they are at fault doesn't mean you are vindicated
    You're going to talk about R2 using a pattern? They face-mash the num pad to figure out their prices. Maybe they were a little more neat in this one, but regardless. There is no 'clear typo' here at all. Hence people buying into it. Maybe to you, who analyzes and looks at every single detail before moving your mouse, it would be. But to someone looking at it in general, not so much. Don't forget to plot your keystrokes before typing.

    Leave a comment:


  • R24536067
    replied
    This event should be called - BIG SUCKERS! Game has errors up the ying yang! Cannot log in half a day, finally log in, tried getting to Cloud City - froze, crasher, now cannot log in... pff...

    Leave a comment:


  • ibzc00
    replied
    Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
    Its a clear typo, look at the pattern and use your head. Yes they should honor the typo since they put it up, but that doesn't mean it absolves you from using logic and common sense. Just because they are at fault doesn't mean you are vindicated
    That's the issue, they won't honor the typo regardless. Unlike most businesses who make an advertising mistake and honor the incorrect price, this game seems to be exempt from any such rules as they make up their own. Any digital content remains their property and they'll be certain to do as they please with it.

    Otherwise, I think the event in itself is a good deal if you're planning on spending the money to buy whips anyway, they're no more expensive than if you buy them from hot items and you get the bonus of spending your balens on whatever else you want. It's not a one time consume event so you can spread your purchases over multiple items and then pick up some free whips. Out of all the events I think this is one of the better value type, next to recharge events which give you bonus items with no time limit in which to spend your balens.

    Leave a comment:


  • harucko
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    I buyed 5 x 50 Sylph Sectrum, some crypt keys and Spirit Converta for 10k+ balens

    save 20k balens for Cloth Events 00:00 so spend my 30k balens in mixed upgrades.

    But ofc i should love to see this events one day early so man got take part of it in Mahra only.


    But its not bad events its 3350 whisp for 30.000 balens

    117 250 balens worth if man pay 35 x orginal price.

    117 250 - 30 000 = 87 250 balens saved

    + you get to upgrade cloths or sylph or what ever you feel for sametime
    how much $ total u spend from the beginning for wartune?

    Leave a comment:


  • Athena-Nike
    replied
    Originally posted by Daevian View Post
    A 'clear' typo? A typo that's clear would be like this: 10,000 Whips for 5,000 blaens
    That's a typo that's clear. Seeing a number of an item, considering some of the absolutely stupid promotions R2 has done, would not surprise me.

    If you walked into Walmart, and it said, '60" Plasma TV for 300$!!" would you assume it's a typo and pass it up, or buy it? Later being told they just charged you 3,000 dollars.

    You'd want your money back too.
    Its a clear typo, look at the pattern and use your head. Yes they should honor the typo since they put it up, but that doesn't mean it absolves you from using logic and common sense. Just because they are at fault doesn't mean you are vindicated

    Leave a comment:


  • Daevian
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    did you really spend the balens for the 10 k whips? or you did it hopping that you shall remain with the whips due to the typo and they cant do anything about it?it was a clear typo!
    A 'clear' typo? A typo that's clear would be like this: 10,000 Whips for 5,000 blaens
    That's a typo that's clear. Seeing a number of an item, considering some of the absolutely stupid promotions R2 has done, would not surprise me.

    If you walked into Walmart, and it said, '60" Plasma TV for 300$!!" would you assume it's a typo and pass it up, or buy it? Later being told they just charged you 3,000 dollars.

    You'd want your money back too.

    Leave a comment:


  • dwmedia
    replied
    I buyed 5 x 50 Sylph Sectrum, some crypt keys and Spirit Converta for 10k+ balens

    save 20k balens for Cloth Events 00:00 so spend my 30k balens in mixed upgrades.

    But ofc i should love to see this events one day early so man got take part of it in Mahra only.


    But its not bad events its 3350 whisp for 30.000 balens

    117 250 balens worth if man pay 35 x orginal price.

    117 250 - 30 000 = 87 250 balens saved

    + you get to upgrade cloths or sylph or what ever you feel for sametime

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X