X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Daevian View Post
    The fact here is that people bought into it FOR the 10k whips. Now, due to R2's error, they are out a large sum of money for buying into something they felt was beneficial.

Can they all say, 'Oops, I meant to click the other recharge button' and get their money back now?
    did you really spend the balens for the 10 k whips? or you did it hopping that you shall remain with the whips due to the typo and they cant do anything about it?it was a clear typo!

Leave a comment:

• Daevian
    replied
    The fact here is that people bought into it FOR the 10k whips. Now, due to R2's error, they are out a large sum of money for buying into something they felt was beneficial.

Can they all say, 'Oops, I meant to click the other recharge button' and get their money back now?

Leave a comment:

• Talosak
    replied
    Originally posted by apollo1152000 View Post
    This event on oceanic servers was 10,000 whips for 20,000 balens. It was written very clearly ingame. But hey r2 decided to log in into our account and tkae back the 10,000 whips after we spent 20,000 balens to get them

Also the event is not once per day as stated in the forum above. Wartune is becominga scam. I sepnt thousand on this game, close to USD15k if not more, i like the game but I will not accept daylight robbery.
    The 10k was a typo and was fixed on oceanic servers to read 1k.

Leave a comment:

• Kingdeadpool
    replied
    Actually, that is pretty bad that they took your items away. Just live with your mistake. I understand the notion that you can't please everyone but you knew that would **** a lot of people off wartune......

I will say though, nobody is taking action other than bitching so I have no sympathy for you at all. If you want something done, go in and make a ticket with all of the people who got robbed like yourself and demand it, and if you don't do anything then shut up and take I up the ***.

Leave a comment:

• R228528346
    replied
    funny ;DDDD They made a mistake adding 0 zero more ;D and from 1000 whips it became 10 000 . And whos faulth ..the developers team ofcourse .. Seling something is a deal by 2 sides ..what u ofer and what u get . When they advertise that ofer its pure kind of thieving to login acounts and deleate what ppl paied for. Its exactly what developers were ofering.

Leave a comment:

• botosei
    replied
    spending 300 dollars daily for those rewards....yummy
    oh wait..... i am not spending not even a cent on any game ))

Leave a comment:

• arcaneguardian
    replied
    And lol. "Spend". TBH this is quite a good promo. You get the whips FREE if you spend balens on OTHER things.
    If I had balens would have done this. Clearly, players want MORE out of whatever, but please.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    If I were you I wouldn't brag to no one in the server even in so called close friends and after that I would of asap spend the whips to train cuz once you benefit from typo be sure it will be fixed and very possible also to loose what you had in more that you should.Cuz they cant take your stats back so kinda your mistake for not thinking clearly how to benefit mostly out of that situation.

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    Buy mahra and other stuff event was over yesterday, and they add big spender today. R2games is working real hard to wear " A hate me please " table.

Leave a comment:

• violentine
    replied
    I am not complaining because someone forced me to spend far from that. I am complaining because when you spend based on what the game promises, in this case 10k whips, I expect to get what I paid for not 1/10th of what was indicated in the game.

Moreover its quite rude for game developers to log me out of my account to steal what I had in my inventory.

Finally its funny how developers managed to solve this mistake in 5 minutes but other mistakes remain unsolved for months, actually years now
    apollo, you're not the only one it's happened to. i and a few others had the same thing happen to us, including being rudely logged out of our account without any notice and our items deleted. see this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....er-event/page2

we brought up the exact same points as you lol, including how they fix their money-losing error so damn fast and other huge bugs that hurt us players so damn slowly...
    have you sent in a ticket? i sent a ticket in over 18 hours ago and still haven't had a response, even though Fujifiuma says he and 6 other guildies got their whips back within a couple of hours.

Leave a comment:

• apollo1152000
    replied
    Originally posted by denzel129 View Post
    Agree.....
    I am not complaining because someone forced me to spend far from that. I am complaining because when you spend based on what the game promises, in this case 10k whips, I expect to get what I paid for not 1/10th of what was indicated in the game.

Moreover its quite rude for game developers to log me out of my account to steal what I had in my inventory.

Finally its funny how developers managed to solve this mistake in 5 minutes but other mistakes remain unsolved for months, actually years now

Leave a comment:

• denzel129
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Second sir WArtune dont force no one to spend money in this game its your fault because you spend by pleasure. ^.^ with that money you can make other things in real life better then spend on a game ..

Agree.....

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    This event on oceanic servers was 10,000 whips for 20,000 balens. It was written very clearly ingame. But hey r2 decided to log in into our account and tkae back the 10,000 whips after we spent 20,000 balens to get them

Also the event is not once per day as stated in the forum above. Wartune is becominga scam. I sepnt thousand on this game, close to USD15k if not more, i like the game but I will not accept daylight robbery.

Second sir WArtune dont force no one to spend money in this game its your fault because you spend by pleasure. ^.^ with that money you can make other things in real life better then spend on a game ..

Leave a comment:

• Kingdeadpool
    replied
    This really sounds......bad lol we have spent less money for more whips soooo...........

Leave a comment:

• apollo1152000
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X